Demands

The entire Kingdom of Hearts was fraught with rumors. It had never been more than a year after the marriage of the King and Queen that an heir was born, and it had been almost two years!

So as the King and Queen greeted guests for the annual New Year's Ball, many, many people asked questions.

"The Duchess of Vega," the Jack introduced.

The Duchess shook both their hands and leaned in close to the Princess. "Oh dear Judy," she cried. "I was friends with your mother and father when you were still a little girl! And now you're so grown up!"

The Queen smiled gently. "Thank you Duchess, but it's Your Majesty or Your Highness now."

"Of course, of course," she nodded, brushing away the comment. "Now, when's your little baker boy going to help you put a bun in the oven?"

Judy furrowed her brow in confusion. "I'm sorry?"

"Well, it's been almost two years since you two have married, and you're not pregnant!"

Judy blushed. The Kingdom of Hearts was a very open, talkative community. The King and Queen always tried to be honest with their citizens, and their citizens were told that all topics were acceptable to talk about with their rulers unless otherwise mentioned.

"I believe that's not of your concern," the Queen said as politely as she could.

"Oh but Judy," the Duchess continued. "You do know that this age is the best for having children! You're so young but so mature!"

The Queen looked at her husband desperately. "I have many other guests to talk to," she said. "Please, continue on."

When the ball had ended, Judy and Elijah retired up to their bed - a beautiful red four poster with curtains that actually shut.

"Did you get asked as many questions about babies as I did?" Elijah asked, taking off his crown and hers and placing them in their respective boxes.

"Yes," she groaned. "I was also told I have child-bearing hips and to treasure my breasts before they get destroyed from breast feeding."

Elijah clicked his tongue as he took off her necklace and earrings and unbuttoned her dress. "Some people need to be a little less comfortable."

Judy nodded and slid her husband's coat off his shoulders, along with his vest. She undid his tie and tossed everything into the laundry bin so the maids could collect it.

They did this every night. It was their way of bonding and understanding each other a little more. It was cheesy and a bit odd, but it was how they did things.

"Maybe we should have a baby," Judy said. "I mean, we have a limit anyway. And we only need one."

"Wait, you're serious?!" Elijah asked. When she nodded, he groaned. "But neither of us like the process! And babies are so much work!"

"I know that," she answered, removing his shirt and belt. "But it's only one time. If you don't do it with me, I have to do it with a male concubine. Neither of us want that."

Eli sighed. "Alright," he said, pulling off Judy's dress as she tugged off his pants. "Let's get baby making then."

She cracked a smile. "This is gonna be terrible."

"Absolutely."