e l e v e n

I'm so tired but you guys wanted me to update so here it is lol if there's any mistakes sorry.

It's been weeks since Kevin last talked to me, he's always with mya I think that was her name. He looks really happy with her.

Me and Jhene started talking again were on good terms now. That's all ariella wanted anyway.

I was sitting down on the field at the park, leaning against the tree while picking at the grass below. I saw someone sit next to be in the corner of my eye but I didn't acknowledge them.

"Hey." The voice sounded familiar, I knew it was Kevin.

"Hello." I mumbled not looking up at him.

"Devin told me everything, I'm sorry I don't let you explain." I just shrugged my shoulders not really caring at this point.

"I missed you kehlani."

"No you didn't," I looked up at him. "If you missed me you wouldn't go around kissing some other girl pretending like I didn't exist Kevin. Why are you even talking to me, shouldn't you be with your girlfriends mya?"

"She's not my girlfriend." He said looking back at me.

"So you're just messing with her?"

He stayed quiet, not letting a sound leave him mouth. We sat in silence for a long time, he reached over moving a piece of hair from my face.

"You're beautiful."

My hair was in a messy bun with strands coming out, there were bags under my eyes from sleepless nights, I had in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, I was no where near close to beautiful at the moment.

"It's crazy how I said I was done with you, but here I am talking to you again. There's something about you, no matter what I do you're still on my mind. I tried to be with mya but she wasn't you, you could break my heart a million times and I'd still choose you lani, and that's scary to me."

I didn't know what to say so I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Even with them closed, tears still found a way to escape. I tried to sniffle quietly but failed.

"Why are you crying baby?" I lifted my head and looked at him. He gently wiped them away, I missed the touch of his hands against my skin.

"Because people were right, you don't realize what you have until it's gone and I don't want to lose you again. I'm in love with you Kevin."

He cupped my cheeks and chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"You never really lost me lani and little did you know I've already fallen in love with you from the day that I met you."