“We don’t have to wear these EVERYDAY, right?” moving mine a lot to give more breath to my lungs.

“Yes, of course. Once a month or less is good. Maybe when the boys are being bad will we wear them. Or just to show them off.” she agreed and laughed while winking at me.

We start walking towards the doors to leave. Then all of a sudden I hear wolf whistles. I look towards the sound, and see three guys looking at us with pleased looks.

“Hey girls.” the middle one said, evidently the leader.

They started walking up to us. Inside I started to panic but not too much. Their leader had short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, firm cheekbones and chin, broad nose, broad shoulders. Everything else was the same like any guy. He went up to us and more specifically, me.

“Hey sexy, did you put that on for me?” he said flirting with me.

“Why would I put on this to impress you when I don’t even know your name? Also I’m not interested in your compliments, I have a boyfriend.” I said looking him right in the eyes, showing him I‘m not to be messed with.

“Well you must not have a good relationship because women in those outfits usually wear those to attract men like us.” he smirked, thinking he got me beat.

I smile at him, “That doesn’t mean anything, I’m different then other women. Also, me and my friend made a deal to buy this if we wear them. And we did,” I look at the clock and see what time it is, “Crap. Samantha we gotta go the guys are going to wonder where we are and start searching, we better leave. Sorry boys but we have to go.” I said moving away from him.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me back around then looked me straight in the eyes.

“Your not going yet, I think your mistaken of who I am. I don’t take no for an answer. Not one bit.” he tightened his grip.

Thresh’s mom butted in. “Leave her alone. I wouldn’t recommend grabbing her wrist like that.” she said smirking.

“And why’s that?” he hissed.

“Because I will beat you until your blood is everywhere if you don’t let her go.” growled Thresh from out of nowhere.

He let go of my wrist and backed up two steps, then reassured himself when he remembered his two buddies are still there.

He was in front of his mom. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine.

“Hey Morgan. By the way you look great.” he smiled nicely, looking away from the guy and looking down at me.

I laughed, “Thanks.”

“So this your boy, girl?” the blonde guy asked.

“Yes I am, and if you touch her again, I‘ll kick your ass.” Thresh returned his attention back to him.

“I don’t think it’ll be me who will get their ass kicked. Your bark is worse then your bite.” the blonde guy said.

Thresh smirked, “Oh I don’t think so. I think my ‘bark‘ and ‘bite‘ are about the same strength.”

“Oh really? You wanna test it now?” the ‘leader guy’ asked, cracking his knuckles.

“Morgan, mom. Leave, now.” he commanded.

“No, I am not going anywhere. Don‘t even try that. If we‘re leaving, you‘re leaving too, ya know.” I grabbed his bicep and tugged at him to come with us.

He looked at me for a few seconds and then looked at them again. “I’ll be the mature one here. We’re off. But if you ever try to touch her again, I won’t let you get away…in one piece.” he grinned at them, showing a bit of teeth while speaking but left with us.