F O U R T E E N

Beginne am Anfang

We continue to joke around until we get to the room. The Oppas were already there so we gather around Manager to hear what we have to do today.

"As you all know we are having a show in Bangkok. We are going to do the promotion videos today. Also we have your shirts." A man walks around giving us our shirts. I unfold my and it's a blue hoodie with white short sleeves. It had my name and my number, 15. I look at everyone's and notice my was the only one with this type of design. I look at the numbers.

"Who's 9 and why isn't Ten 10?" Everyone laughs at me joke.

"I don't know, good question though," Mark replies.

"Alright boys," some of us snicker, "Oh! And girl! Change into your shirts for the video."

I do as I was told and went to a corner. I slip off my shirt and place it on somewhere I know I will remember. I'm not wearing anything underneath so I continue to change quickly.

"Ren! What are you going?"

"Idiot don't look and get use to it!"

I pull the shirt over my head and torso. Perfect fit. I turn around and see the some of the guys still changing. Others had red faces.

"Oi stop acting like you saw a girl fully naked! It was just my back!"

"Yeah just your back! Why weren't you wearing anything underneath?"

"Because I'm too flat-chested to bother wearing a bra."

"But-"

"Don't but me about a bra? Besides it was my decision to change in front of you guys. "

"How can you take this so smoothly?!"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm cool like that."

"Anyway listen up-"

"Wait Manager you're going to let that happen without scowling her!?"

"I don't see any problem, anyway continuing. It's have the foreigners up first."

"But-"

"Let's continue!"

The guys decide to stop talking and move out of the way for us.

"Jisung, you're a part of the Swaggers?"

"Yeah, I speak a little bit of english."

"Oh! I did not know that!" I stand beside Jisung as the camera starts to roll.

"Yo what's up guys!"

"Hello guys! Welcome back to the Foreign Swagger section. We have-"

"A new swagger!"

"Yeah swagger!"

"Swagger!"

"Alright. Anyway we have something very important to tell you. What is it again?"

"We are having a SMRookies show in Bangkok!"

"Yeah Bangkok!"

Everyone cheers and applause.

"Anyway it's a live hall."

"At central world."

"I thought it was live house," Marks asks.

"Is it live house," Johnny looks at Manager.

"Live house, guys." Jaehyun tries to correct hin.

Johnny ignores what Jaehyun said. "But I thought it was live hall?"