"does it look like I'm kidding?"

she looked at me skeptically before climbing down ward "you know you don't -" her sentence was cut off by a shrill shriek and my eyes widened as I realized she was falling.

holy shit!

I move swiftly and set my arms wide, hoping, fucking hope that I'm in the right position. Not a second later I feel a large wait land on my arms, making me fall in the process "holy shit, I told you Lexie" I groaned as I sat up to see Lexie already sitting up, dusting her shirt.

"are you okay?" I asked as I stood up, I helped Lexie up "yeah, yeah no I'm good"

"what the hell happened up there" I asked before glancing at the branch above us. "I lost my balance" she said quietly

"that is exactly why I told you not to go up there" I sigh "I'm sorry and thank you" she pressed a quick kiss to my lips and I can't help but smile weakly "now c'mon I want ice cream"

she tugs my arm along and I smirk at her "you know the power you have over me is unfair"

"why do I doubt that?" she turns to look at me smugly before continuing our pursuit to the ice cream shop.

"you really shouldn't"

***

"we're back!" I shout as we enter the house and there I saw Izzie baking cookies with Wal in the kitchen.

She catches my eyes and I give her a soft smile before turning my attention to Lexie to grab the tub of ice cream and handing it to Waliyha "I owe you" I smile before kissing the top of her head

"that you do Z" she teased before returning to Izzie, to get back to baking I suppose.

"where's mum?" I asked Wal as Lexie sits down on the couch, grabbing the remote. "book club, saf and Doniya came with"

I felt Izzie's eyes on me so I decide not to look at her.

how awkward can things get?!

"so what time are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask as I stride over to the fridge to grab a bottle of iced tea "babe you want iced tea?" I call over my shoulder and Lexie replies with a 'yes', so I grab another bottle.

"mum said around 5:30 am" Wal shrugged and I inwardly groaned. "really that early?"

"we're getting on a boat, what would you think Z?" Waliyha cocked an eye brow at me and I mock her teasingly, before ruffling her hair.

"good luck waking him up" I shot my head up to see Izzie smirking and I was unsure of how I would address her sentence.

I let out an awkward chuckle, "well yeah he seems to sleep in until late noon" Waliyha teased and I rolled my eyes playfully.

I stride over to Lexie and lean down to whisper into her ear "let's go upstairs yeah? I still have to punish you"

She looks at me with wide eyes "are you serious?"

"you're making things worse Lex" I smirk and she abruptly grabs the bottle of iced tea and drinks from it, "yes sir"

I smirk at her response and I kiss her cheek before

"Hey Wal we'll be upstairs"

Lexie's P.O.V:

Really, This is getting even more awkward by the minute, why did she have to show up? I mean I don't know I honestly feel like I'm intruding because well, if things turned out her way, the scene down stairs would be the same, but Zayn would have his arms wrapped around her while she bakes cookies with Wal.

I honestly feel like an outsider and it sucks.

What if she said something to Trisha? holy shit well then fuck me.

"eager are you?" Zayn's voice cut through my thoughts and that's when I realize that I said 'fuck me' out loud. He was leaning against the wall as his arms were crossed over his chest.

I look at him and smile lightly, but the thoughts were still circling inside my mind "you weren't serious were you?" I asked, referring to the punishment thing.

"when we get to the hotel, yes" he nods before striding over to when I was seated on the bed, he stands in front of me and places a gentle kiss on the top of my head "but as for now, no." and then he sits beside me.

"you seem to be deep in thought" he says before taking off his shoes. "so what's on your mind babe"

"nothing" I lie "'mhm sure" he says, unconvinced and stands up before taking off his shirt, leaving him in his jeans, with the band of his boxers slightly showing and let me just say he has been working out.

"I'm going to go shower" he said before bending over and kissing my forehead "and since you won't tell the truth you can't come in" he rasped against my forehead, winked and walked away

"you're ass-less!" I teased and he raised his middle finger, I chuckled watching him close the bathroom door.

A knock disturbed my thoughts, so I got up and walked to the door, opening it, revealing Waliyha. "Hi Wal" I smile, and shift my gaze to the plate of cookies that she has "for you and Zayn"

"thanks" I smile, "do you mind if I come in" She asked and I nodded and opened the door further.

"so Izzie left" Waliyha started and I grabbed a cookie "really?" she hummed and nodded, in response.

"she told me by the way"

I stopped chewing and looked at her "oh she did?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if I should open up. "she was completely wrong by the way" Wal smiled weakly, her answer catching me by surprise.

"I've seen her over the years and she thinks I don't notice what she does with Z's exes but I do and she's completely wrong."

I decided to stay silent, "I mean yeah she's been my friend for years now but Lex, if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm right across the hall or even a phone call away" she smiled, meaning every word she said.

"thanks, appreciate it" I smiled and she nodded and got up "well I might as well go, early day tomorrow and we'll be doing a lot of bonding and you could tell me—" she paused and raised her voice a bit

"how bad my brother is in bed" she smirked, looking at the bathroom door and the sound of the shower turned off "I am not bad in bed Wal fuck off" Waliyha and I laughed and she nodded

"and with that, I bid you both a good night" she smiled and walked out closing the door behind her.

Maybe, this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.

Author's note:

hey guys!!! okay Mind of Mine what the fuck!!! what are your favorite songs on the album, I honestly love every song and I am so proud of Zaynnn!!!

So anyway this is UNEDITED so sorry for any mistakes, by the way who do you picture Izzie as?

so yeah comments! oh and expect a very smutty scene in the next chapter lol

love you all xx