Saying "hello" (Decepticons)

Megatron 
"I don't understand why the Autobots would take in such a Decepticon like creature such as yourself." "The "government". They're pretty stupid." "Indeed, fleshies have such strange lords." "Their kings are idiots." You agreed, having a pleasant conversation with the Decepticon Lord about how fragged up these fleshies are and act. "And they smell so weird. Every organic here does." "Indeed." Megatron nodded, trying not to enjoy this being, but he couldn't help but enjoy- this dragon has his same views, what's not to enjoy? But Soundwave walked up, and pointed to you. "Our new recruit, y/n, don't be rude Soundwave." Soundwave nodded, and walked away to his station with his faceless helm low.

Soundwave
Down the line you got bored. So you explored the lonely quiet room. It was rather hard, seeming everything was... utterly huge. You looked down at the floor so far away, calculating- but you lost grip, and began to fall. But a servo had grasped onto you, holding your trembling, tiny frame, before placing you near his clicking and tapping. He was watching over you while he worked? Fascinating.. you smiled a kitty smile, and hopped on his slender arm. He halted his work, turning his visor towards your soft footed self. You blinked at him before padding up to his shoulder, and rubbed against his neck. "Statement: I shall call you Y/n." Soundwave spoke, and gently pat you on the head with a single digit, getting back to work.

Starscream
He really didn't care, but he wanted to at least get the being out of the storm, maybe make the organic a part of his cause. That, or he's just going crazy from being alone. Either way, Starscream had brought the she wolf inside and set it down on a table inside. When you finally woke up, you were surprised you were alive. This robot just took you into his home, his den, it was awesome. Packs never did that. He must be another lone wolf- er, whatever he is. Starscream was searching frantically for something, you noticed a glint bellow you on the floor, and jumped down to figure out what it is. You picked it up in your mouth and scratched the floor for the giant's attention. After awhile he looked over, annoyed. "WHAT- oh. I need that." Starscream reached down and plucked it up from your grasp. "You may actually be of use to me.. don't let that make you feel any special, y/n."

Knockout
Knockout almost glitched when he saw you followed him, and that the groundbridge closed. But luckily there was many vehicons out on missions, and that the Med Bay was so close. So he just picked you up and carried you to his bay, deciding to keep you. Knockout set you on a table, pat you on the head, and left, only to return a while later in rage. While he was muttering Cybertronian curses, you hopped to the floor, seeing dust had gathered on the cherry mech's pede, and swiped it off. The Cybertronian looked down and smiled, picking you up. "I knew it was a good idea to bring you here." You gave a "seriously?" look. "... What? It's not like you followed me, that'd be ridiculous y/n."

Arachnid 
When you arrived at the supposedly mice mania- it was more like mice heaven. They were everywhere, with what you saw under thermo view. It was beautiful. Life supply. Heaven. Heaven. Heaven. The being that brought you here transformed into the two feeter form, -she looked human now and it made you want to bit her ankles- and walked away, leaving you around to deal with it naturally. "I'll just use you as an artifact when I'm done with you." She shrugged it off, flicking her wrist.
Oh if only she knew the path ahead..