Another Day (Autobots)

Optimus Prime

You were out flying again, when you flew into another Eagle. Man. You like ramming into things. Crashed, you shake your feathered head and look at who you crashed. It--he-- had black wings instead of brown, but he still had white feathers. He was unconscious but breathing. You, being the caring being you are, went to check him over. He was younger than yourself and definitely had a broken wing. You frowned. Then, coming on like a "light bulb", a headache swam on. "Caw!" You cried out, clutching your head. You kept your eyes held shut until you felt a cold --yet warm-- metal pick you and the male eagle up. You looked up to meet the blue optics of the robot from before. "Ratchet, send groundbridge." It said, it sounded masculine now that you thought about it. This "Ratchet" must have opened this "groundbridge", because this green cycling thing popped up. Weird. The robot walked through, the male and yourself in hand/servo/whatever you wanna call it. You didn't know what happened next, but you remember seeing black and tipping onto your back.

Ratchet
You were being "upgraded" with new levels of immunity, stamina, and, attempting, speech. "Now say the alphabet with me, Eight One Two, A..." You send a wave of clicks. The lab scientist groaned in irritation herself, walking off. "IM DONE! Whatever that wretch did messed up everything! Eight One Two is useless!!" You look down, ears sag, and tail slumps. I am useless... You think, No one can fix my voice... only God can do that... I have no use anymore, do I? You sigh as the other scientists working on you finished up, letting you walk freely. You hurried out the lab and out M.E.C.H.. They didn't want you, so why stay? You saw a green portal open nearby. Curiously, you run in before it vanishes, and find yourself in front of the same red and white robot from before.

Bulkhead
Miko, your person, decided today you two would spend the day together, going to the park, playing around, and now we're walking around the savanna outside of Jasper, her car nearby. But it wasn't really foretold. The car she went places with had to drive you two away somewhere, you didn't really like it, but it seemed urgent, so you followed through.

Arcee
For the first time, you were left to roam around, but as soon as you got out, they drove away and you went off to find that pink and purple thing from earlier. It wasn't easy either, you were just left in this desert alone. You thought you saw something, so you ran over. It wasn't the wisest idea, you could say, so you were at your destination, but already tired and dry throat. You weren't adjusted to the environment, and running. You've been in a cage or just being showed off like show and tell. You watched an epic show down, that pink purple thing and these things with one eye thingy and another red and white one. You made another step- only to collapse to watch the battle, panting quietly so you weren't detected. But I guess that didn't work, because in the end, you found yourself being picked up by the pink purple bot before it going black.

Bumblebee
At the next circus you were at, you decided to run away. So when it ended, and two people were escorting you to your cage, sense you were the last show, you attacked them. You made sure not to kill them- just to knock them out, and you ran. But apparently doing a show and running on no water is a bad idea... until you saw a black and yellow car, strangely it reminded you of that one from before, but you were about to crash into it- more specifically, the back seat door. When you couldn't slow down, you thought you were going to die right here and now. Until the door opened for you, having you jump before rolling inside the car. Last you saw was a small spiky haired human pup looking at you and saying something having the seat belts fastened around you and the car drove quickly away, before it all went black.

Smokescreen
Ever sense seeing the robots, you've been seeing them often. Probably because the place was so beautiful, you supposed. But tonight, when there were usually two, there was one, the silver and blue one. He was sitting on a steady log that you knew was a recently fallen tree, thanks to the beavers. You, being the "keeper of the forest", you consulted them, they cut too many trees for their dam, they already were fine, that tree would've been overkill, plus you knew a family of weasels that needed a new home, caused by the dam's forced new currents, the family had already lost two pups from the flooding. So woodpeckers were helping hallow out the tree for the weasels awesome new home. This log out looked out to the lake, on the lines of the forest, and the robot was sitting on it, leaning against the tree behind him, thankfully it was thick and empty. You flew over, knowing there would be at least one or two woodpeckers pulling an all nighter, and came to the hole, peaking a head in a bit to see, as expected, a couple or so woodpeckers, and ordered them out. They did once you moved you head, and flew over to the robot, landing on a leg, taking a few steps closer to him, horns high and head tilted in a questioning manor up at him. Getting a better look at him, you noticed he seemed sad, and took another step forward, giving a quiet caw. His former looking down helm looked over to you and moved a digit for you to get on. You did, and he rose you higher to level his faceplate, smiling a bit. "Hey, finally I get to meet you, little bird. I'm the rookie around here, and I just want to prove my place in the team, but Bulkhead, I don't think he likes me... at all." He continued to talk to you, talking away his worries as such, before a green spiraling thing popped up, having him set you down with a goodbye, and walk towards it. But, being the keeper, you didn't know what was happening and followed after your new friend.

She's My Pet (TFP)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें