Saying Hello (Autobots)

Optimus Prime 
Your eyes slowly flickered open, to notice you were wrapped in a blanket, having you shift it off, and flutter your wings, only to have a human child walk up and wave. "Hi there! You've been out for quite sometime, you worried us." You only looked around for the other eagle you had rammed into. But you found him with the tallest of the humans. "Oh, Sid's alright, he's with Jack. I'm Raf, by the way-" "Woah! Cool! We have two eagles joining Team Prime!" Another human- female this time, suddenly popped up, scaring some feathers off you. "Err.. dude, you just lost some feathers.." "And that's Miko." Raf answered your unsaid question, as Miko grabbed one of the dropped feathers. "She's a little weird, y/n." Well you have your work cut out for you.

Ratchet
You blinked as you looked around the base. It seemed like a failed copy of M.E.C.H.'s main room of operations. You looked around until you laid eyes on the familiar red and white robot. You both stared at each other until, well, you both screamed. It was rather strange. Another robot came in, a yellow and black one, and stopped his tracks at the sight of you. He started beeping and buzzing at Ratchet, which stopped the screaming, and made you start clicking and noises at the new one. That made the yellow and black one give a sound of excitement and pick you up. It was funny because you all could understand each other. "You understand me?! You have my same problem?" The robot beeped. "I guess so! I'm Eight One Two." You happily clicked back. "I'm Bumblebee. Can I call you y/n?" "Of course you can 'Bee! As long as I don't have to hear those numbers." Then Bee turned to the other bot, jumping up and down excitedly. "Can we keep her?! Please please please please!" 

"Uh.."

"Jeez, you guys scream like girls..."

Bulkhead
You guys came to a halt after some time in a base, having Miko get out and pick you up- it was pretty easy sense you were a few months old. You were at your last home sense birth for five weeks, before the shelter took you for the next month and half. So you were pretty light compared to a full grown dog. The car you and Miko came out of transformed into a robot, second time you'd seen that, but this time, he wasn't aiming a blaster at you. And this time there were more. Miko smiled down at you and named them for you. "There's our Bulk, here comes Arcee and Jack, them over there, that's Bee and Raf, that's Ratchet, and then the big guy, Optimus." You barked and licked Miko's face wanting to play, not caring.

Arcee
Never had Arcee thought she'd be this worried over a simple creature like this cheetah. No offense.
You blinked your eyes open, adjusting to the bright lights to find the pink-purple bot staring at you worriedly, before looking over to the other, red one. "Will he be alright, Ratchet?" "Don't worry Arcee, I think that all he needs is water and rest." "What's a Cheetah doing in Jasper?" A human questioned from above. "I do not know Rafael." "There's this traveling zoo in town, maybe they lost him?" The second Human, one nearby, petting your fur. "Maybe so, Jack, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just let him go?" Jack shrugged. "There's some weird people around here nowadays." Arcee sighed, and put a bowl of fresh water near your head, having you instantly get to your feet and begin drinking up. "If we're keeping him, can we call him y/n?"

Bumblebee
"Yeah, everyone's doing great on Cybertron, everything's back to normal and Predaking took rule over the Predacons. Some other Cybertronians returned as well." Bumblebee told Raf, waiting for the lion to wake up. Yes, Bee is holding Raf, wary of the actions an awakened lioness may take. "Hey look! She's waking up! You still have the water?" Raf exclaimed, pointing to the animal, making Bee search around the old Autobot base for the said liquid. Ratchet was out at Cybertron tending to injured newcomers, there being too many for only a vain Knockout, so Bee said he'd watch over Earth for a while. "Err... aha! There it is!" Bee grinned happily, door wings flapping, and ran over with the water bowl he retrieved, placing at the waking lioness' side. You looked up at the large being before walking towards the bowl, sniffing it, and carefully drinking out of it. When you finished, you sat, patiently awaiting a refill. "I'm Bee, this is Raf, and here's more water, y/n." You happily drank more of the much needed water.

Smokescreen
"Smokescreen, what were you thinking, bringing a local animal into base?" "It, it followed me!" "No, they don't just randomly follow you away from their natural habitat!" Smokescreen and Ratchet, as you learned, kept arguing, you just standing off to the side with Raf, who you also learned of, who pet your smooth feathers. Soon enough, Miko hops over, sitting beside you with popcorn, offering some to Raf. You even ate some, it was a surprise that you didn't get sick or anything from it, and you kept eating it too. Hmm....