Time Together (Autobots)

A/n: finally to the good stuff :D

Optimus Prime 

Optimus, as you learned, always seemed busy, and stressed. So, you to the best of your abilities, decided to hang out with him in hopes he'd feel better. Your eagle friend, Sid, was always trying to get closer to you any chance he got, he came off a little annoying that way, but in a way, you kind of enjoyed it. Anyway, here you were, flying to the tall robot's shoulder plating. Once landing there, he turned to see you and smiled slightly. "Perhaps you could spend some time with me if you'd like." You caw'ed, and he continued to his berthroom, placing you on his desk, he sat down in front of you, and pulled out a large piece of paper and a pencil, beginning to draw your structure and feathers, once seeing him start to draw, you stilled and waited for him to finish. When Optimus did finish, he smiled at it and showed you the colorless sketch of you before raising to show you, almost letting you know that you may move. At the sight of the perfect picture, you caw'ed more, flapping your wings to move to a spot on Optimus' helm, having him move his optics up at you and smile because of your elegance.

Ratchet

Everyone was out of the base, leaving you and Ratchet. It wasn't unusual, nor was it uncommon. But it was indeed quite peaceful at that. Ratchet was muttering things under his breath while you laid down at the spot dedicated to Raf with his computer, mostly, and whoever else. It was a comfortable silence for the most part, at least until you noticed that Raf had left his computer here, that's when you got up. You started clicking buttons and things, making Ratchet look over. "What are you doing?" Before you could respond, the device started blaring a melody, making you jump onto Ratchet, frightened at the sudden sound on the heavy silence. "It's just music, Y/n. Nothing to be scared of." Ratchet rolled his optics before he turned to his own device, raising you to his shoulder plate, which you jumped onto.

Bulkhead

read the a/n at the end or this chapter.

Arcee

Apparently the Autobots were quite busy today, seeing as they were running in and out and that way and this way. After the long day, Arcee was exhausted, which was mostly why you were walking off after her, dragging something. Arcee laid on her berth, after a while she heard footprints and turned to her side to see you, a tiny cheetah trotting to her berth. "What ar you doing? You're supposed to stay in the main room." That's when you moved out of the way to show off what you dragged all the way here. It was a vase of flowers. "That is very nice of you, but I'm pretty sure those flowers belong to Jack." She could only grin.

Bumblebee

With Raf at home, Bee was alone with you, and he was bored. You were too, but that's when you found a random ball of yarn. You started padding it and playing around with it until Bee came up with an idea and picked you up. He went outside before setting you on his shoulder plate, watching the sunset. It was nice.

Smokescreen 

Moving a digit to you, Smokescreen was grinning. You guys normally messed around together when you got bored. Though, you refused to help on messing around and pranking others, disapointing Smokescreen none the less. You happily hopped onto his digit and wrapped your talons around it carefully. Today he brought you outside and sat on the cliff, watching the midnight stars and petting your feathers lightly, and carefully. "Bulkhead finally got used to me after he recovered- I think he was just jealous that I was going on missions instead of him..." He happily began ranting to you things you either have already observed or slept through. Mostly slept through, being nocturnal and all.

A/n

I honestly don't know where I was going with Bulkhead's scenarios, so I might rewrite them instead.