First Glimpse (Decepticon)

Megatron
Let's just say you were a dragon. Yep. A dragon. You weren't big or small, only as tall as an average grown man. You were a Government Experiment and had no reason to believe that you were actually doing evil for them. And by evil, I mean torturing for information, tracking down their small enemies(and killing them, a direct order), burning down small enemy villages or cities. You were programed to do these things, and as well as speak and have emotions. It wasn't long before you were seen as a criminal and villian, even under their orders. So you were stuck to work with Agent Phil Fowler to be "tamed". Even if you were naive, you obviously obeyed the order of stupidity. "Come on now, dragon." Agent Fowler said, walking and gesturing you to quicken your pace. You stayed silent, matching to his pace by his side as a helicopter comes into your view on the roof. "Now onto the plane you go." You rolled your (f/c) eyes and got on in the back. Soon you were in the air on the helicopter, Fowler driving it until you came to a desert like place and landed on a large rock. You both got out and he took you inside the rock. "Secret base, huh, Fowler? How clever." You said, following inside until you saw giant robots. "Fowler. Tell me I'm insane. There's six robots standing here, three with a human." Fowler nods at you and introduces the "Autobots" to you, after finishing, you were tackled by a human girl from the side. Well, you barely moved an inch. So she just unraveled your long wings and looked at them. "Sweet! A dragon!" "A living one with emotions too. Wupee. Don't tell me I'm babysitting, Fowler. I was never good with kids." You glared at Fowler as the girl tried getting on your back. "Yes you are. And you're staying with the Autobots." You averted your eyes to in front of you as Fowler left. "Frag" You grumbled as two other humans came to you. The shortest was piling you with questions, the girl was inspecting every inch of you, and the the older boy was laughing at your irritated and uncomfortable face that had heated up when the girl was looking at your tail that dragged. "I'm going to die by the end of the week aren't I?" "You will" Agreed 'Ratchet'. "Kill me now."
~time skip~
Miko dragged you through the ground bridge, just to help them out. Not a good idea. Megatron caught sight of you and smirked, but soon you, Miko, and the rest were through the ground bridge.

Soundwave
You were a stray and a tortured cat. Who knew why. You just got through it and paid no mind to the insults. One night you were walking and saw a huge robot. Then it disappeared. Boom. End of story.

Starscream
Your pack abandoned you and left you to die. What a lovely pack you had.... ahahaha... nope. You growled at the memory as you limped around, blood pouring from your right back leg. That's when you caught sight of a blue-gray and red robot walking around. It spotted you and you limped/ran away. It shrugged and let you be.

Knockout
You were sleeping soundlessly, wrapped in a ball, tip of tail covering nose to keep it warm. It was a chilly night and you were tired of a long day of hunting. Prey was getting scarce in your territory, and at times had to live on berries and snow. But that never made you stop enjoying your fur. You are a beautiful Snow Leopard, elegant black and white fur with glamorous (f/c) eyes. You are gorgeous, and you know it. Some males offered to be your mate, but you didn't want a mate, so the male was rejected. You felt a -very very heavy- movement and jolted awake just to see a huge red and white robot. Thump! You fainted.

Arachnid
You slivered on your belly, the usual hot and cold colors telling you where a nearby mouse is. You stuck your tongue out with a hiss before you bit into the alive mouse, killing it with so much pressure your jaw had. You swallowed it whole and watched as a black, purple, and yellow robot passed you, six legs walking. It glanced at you and then left. Now you don't see that everyday!