Part 8

"W-Wha..?" Sapphire froze, glancing around in confusion. "Huh..? Bill? Where are you..?"

"Down here, toots!"

It only took her a moment before she turned around. She was still confused as to where Bill's voice was coming from. That is, until she saw the body of the man begin to move. Her breath hitched, and she was quick to angrily stomp her foot onto the body's chest. "There's no way you're leaving just yet, sir! Stay the hell down!"

"H-Hey, careful there Sapphie! Wow, this body sure is durable! Huh!"

Sapph stopped. That voice was way too familiar, and it certainly didn't belong to the man, "Wait.. Bill?! What the hell are you doing in his body?!"

"It was all part of my plan, remember? You knock him out, I meet up with the doofus in the Mindscape, I make a deal with him, and I take his body! Although I may have neglected to tell you the whole plan..." Bill, now possessing the man's body, lifted Sapph's leg off of himself and stood up, wiping the dirt off of his body. "Let's not get into too much detail. But our deal was that I can have his body for a bit longer, and I'll give it back when I'm done. I left out the part where you eat him in the end~"

"Oh god Bill, this is awful."

"Isn't it~? I'm pretty proud of myself! Now I can take the body for a test drive, and see what exactly I'm looking for in a body when the time comes for you to make one for me." Bill stretched, then smoothed out his shirt. "Let's go out and do something fun, okay?"

"No way! We're going home right now before you do something stupid!" Sapph pouted. There were many things that could go wrong if Bill had a body. She wasn't going to risk anyone's safety.

"You really don't trust me enough to be able to take care of myself? Are you worried about me~?" Bill teased, leaning in and grinning, only making the greenette's face turn red as she pushed his face away.

"Alright whatever. We can go out for an hour, but that's it. Then you give the body back and I kill him, okay?"

"Alright, fine. I can handle that."

And away they had went.

_____________________________________________

Something that Bill had agreed to that Sapph suggested was a movie. It was the best option they had at the moment. That way, there was something for Bill to distract himself with, and he could eat like a "person". It was actually really amusing to watch him almost lose himself in this body. The only bad thing was how distracting he was. He didn't seem to know how to be quiet in a theater, or how to be quiet at all.

"That's completely unrealistic! Blood doesn't squirt like that!"

Shhhhhh!

"Oh quiet! I could switch the functions of your face if I wanted!"

"Bill! Be quiet and eat your popcorn!"

"..oh right!"

That was quick to shut him up as he began to chow down on popcorn, practically letting the bucket engulf his head as he poured it onto himself.

"Can you at least be a bit dignified when you eat..?"

"Nope!"

Shhhhhh!

"Okay, this obviously isn't working. Let's go." Sapph was quick to grab Bill's hand, yanking him up out of the seat. She dragged him outside of the theater room and leaned against the wall. "You aren't supposed to talk that loud in a movie theater. It's distracting!"