11. Thank you Harry, for everything.

• Dedicated to All of my readers, again.

A/N: OMG, I liked cried while writing this...

One more chapter until this is officially over... *sighs heavily* but then sequel time!

Sequel is Sincerely, With Love and you can find it on my profile! 

Enjoy!

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

I had kept running and running. I didn’t look to where I was running to or what I was running from anymore. I heard the shouts of the others to tell me to stop, but I don’t want to. They all lied to me and I don’t like it when people lie to me. Like, I don’t even care that Liam and Keith were involved, but I asked Harry countless times if it was him, every time he would deny it.

I was still in the parking lot and I ran through the wooded area that reaches the street before the park. I heard footsteps approaching behind me but I didn’t dare to turn around, I didn’t want to look at the person who lied to me. I didn’t want to.

“WATCH OUT!” I stopped running and turned to see a car that was coming. The car didn’t look like it was going to slow down anytime soon. I closed my eyes ready for the impact and I felt a force push me to the side. We rolled over to the other side of the now stopped car. And I just cried into whoever’s arms I was in.

“Shhh, it’s alright…” I noticed the voice was none other than Liam, I kind of figured since he’s on the track team he has to be really fast. He got up and picked me up into his arms. People were looking around and the person driving the car was talking to a furious Harry.

“I DON’T CARE THAT YOU WERE IN A HURRY! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD. WHAT IF YOU DIDN’T SEE HIM?!”

“How many times do I have to tell you that there was something wrong with my brakes! I had to put the emergency brake on. It’s not my fault!” I recognized the voice that was talking to Harry and I froze in Liam’s arms before I let out a very violent sob.

“NO! NO! I DON’T WANT TO BE NEAR HIM! NO! NO!” I thrashed in Liam’s strong hold and he almost dropped me a few times but he only just made his grip stronger on me.

“Lou, what are you talking about?” Harry asked as he looked at me.

“That’s my adoptive father….don’t….he…hurt me…” Liam instantly backed away and straightened himself up. I didn’t notice Keith was behind Harry until he went up to the person I called dad for years.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!? I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!” Keith had grabbed the collar of his shirt and was screaming in his face. Keith spat in his face before letting him go.

As Harry and Keith were blocking him from running away, I heard an all too familiar laugh, “I really had you guys fooled, and you were going to let me go. If that little piece of shit didn’t open up his cock sucking mouth then you would have never known.”

Liam leaned his head down to my ear and whispered, “Could you get my phone out of my pocket and use the emergency text for police.” I was still in Liam’s arms, which I don’t know how he could do it, and I reached my arm down into his pocket to feel for his phone, “That’s not my phone,” I retracted my hand and I uttered a soft sorry before I went into his other pocket to get out his phone. I texted the number with my tear filled eyes and in an instant a reply was said that help was on the way. Liam finally let me down, but I was still leaned into his side with a protective arm around my shoulders.