10. All will be revealed. (Mature)

• Dedicated to all of my lovely readers

A/N: You guys all ready!?

This chapter isn't dedicated to just one specific person,it's dedicated to all my readers because a few of you people actually had the right idea. I'm glad you guys stood by even with all my plot twists and cliffhangers.

I honestly don't know about this chapter...and I sort of just love being such a tease. ;)

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Months Later…

Third Person POV

Louis has been living with his biological family for almost two months and he couldn’t be happier. The bullying has died down a bit, but there are still those occasional homophobic slurs and Harry’s always there to comfort him.

Louis and Harry are still going strong. No one can ever break them apart, no one. They have fallen deeper in love and if you were to see them in a room together you would wonder if Harry and Louis were actually made for each other.

The letters were still coming, but less and less more frequent. But, each time Louis would smile as bright as he could. It would make his day ten times better.

All Louis wants to know is, who is sending him the letters? Well, he’s about to find out.

Louis POV

“Ahh ….fuck…Harry!”I moaned loudly while I was bouncing up and down on Harry’s shaft. It was our first time together and I wanted me to be in control. Harry had his hands on my hips as I was working myself on his cock.

“Shit…Lou…” I started to pick up speed, it felt amazing. I started to feel that tightness into the pit of my stomach and I knew that I was close.

“Harry…I’m going to…”Right before I could finish that sentence before Harry flipped us over and started to roughly pound into me. After quite a few thrusts, I was coming untouched as the most intense orgasm ripped through my body.

“Fuck!” I was startled awake and my chest was heaving. That dream was really vivid and I push the covers from my now overheated body. I can already feel my trousers becoming sticky and I looked down to see that I was still quite aroused. If I wasn’t so sleepy I would have felt it, but why hadn’t it gone down?

I know that these past few months being with Harry the farthest that we’ve gone was hand jobs, blowjobs and grinding. I’m just not ready and Harry understands that. But, at least I won’t ever annoy him with the late night calls for the phone sex.

I reach over to grab my phone and I dialed the all too familiar number.

“Lou, what’s wrong…you only call me at this time if….Ohh…” Harry’s voice was heard through the phone and I could picture him smirking.

“Sorry, I sort of had this like err…erotic dream and like it hurts. The first thing I thought was to call you.”

“No need to apologize Lou…I did tell you that you could call me whenever no matter the time.”

“I know, but I don’t know. It usually goes down, but it’s starting to hurt.”

“Well, would you be up for some phone sex?”

“How would that work?”

“It’s sort of like dirty talk.”

“Ohh…umm I guess I’ll give it a shot.”