Chapter 29

Discussions was made and the respective Kages have promoted those that looked like they have the capability of being a chuunin, although some were promoted solo and not together with their team - Sasuke was an example of the only one from his team that passed, the only one that did not pass was Sakura. ( okay. I'm gonna admit I didn't pass sakura because I wanna punish her for mistreating Naruto.)
Naruto's team stood at the gates waiting for the departing teams to arrive at the gates so they could say goodbye to them. Hakura was chatting softly with her teammates when she heard her clan name being called out. Her next immediate reaction was to scream to alert anyone that they were in trouble, it wasn't because she was scared, the scared-look tactic had been one of their plans to make the opponents underestimate them. Naruto was in front of Hakura the next millisecond, blocking the sword with his own. Naruto engaged the group in a fight but some managed to break off towards the team whom fought back as best as they could. These were s-ranked shinobis, some mere genins can't fight them! Unless... Naruto looked back at his team and blinked once to send a message. The team will work together, sensei included this time. Naruto killed off his opponents but they were immediately trapped in thick black smoke, he used the smoke to his advantage. He poofed into Hakura whilst the rest of the team hid in the smoke, nose covered carefully to not inhale any smoke. The desert wind would blow it away soon. Naruto leaped out, looking like Hakura after their sneered at her, threatening to kill her teammates if she doesn't come out as they thought she couldn't locate her teammates in the solid coloured smoke. Hakura was a sensory and genjutsu ninja so she excels especially in the area they thought she was gonna be weak in.
"Where are they?!" Naruto screeched, putting on a distressed look that seemed convincing through Hakura's face. Villages' ninjas started arriving from the commotion to see the smoke and a girl standing there looking around. "Isn't that Hakura?" Temari asked no one in particular. They hadn't had time to do anything as a man appeared right in front of her and drove a kunai straight through her abdomen. Hakura's teammates burst out from the smoke whilst the real Hakura stayed in the smoke to keep up with the act. "Hakura!!" The distressed cries could be heard from the distance. The ninjas all started running towards their aid.
Naruto set his henged face into a grimace as blood slipped from his lips. It hurt slightly as that was his real body and the henge is an illusion. "What did you want?"
"Since we can't have your clan techniques, no one can!" Naruto's eyes narrowed, they wanted to kill off the Zanshi clan. With that Naruto started laughing at their stupidity. "You guys failed really really badly." He said slowly and loudly in Hakura's voice as he made the most cruelest and scariest face he could master, creeping all of their attackers out. Naruto poofed back into himself. "Guess what, I'm not Zanshi." Naruto snarled as Hakura jumped out to punched the man, sending him propelling back landing harshly into the hot sand. Naruto pulled out the kunai and used the back of it to knock one out. The rest started running. "By your orders Kazekage-sama." Naruto said politely.
"Bring them back alive for interrogation." Naruto nodded and looked over to Temari who grinned when she understood the look. Time to have some fun. She detached her fan and in one swift motion sent a huge wind to throw them all off their feet. Naruto crouched, hands on the sand as a wall raised, making the flying men crash roughly into it to knock them out. Done!
"Ah. That hurts." Naruto grumbled, prodding his wound, making them all cringe. The kunai was a little weird as it had a barbed tip, the small attachments sticking out oddly went into him neatly but it was a painful and messy process to reverse its tracks. It tore the flesh and skin, creating a horrible opening and more injuries. "Do you mind sensei?" Hakura asked, twitching. Naruto blinked and looked around, "oh... Absolutely not. My apologies." Naruto said as he gave a slight bow before disappearing.
"That kid..." The team muttered to themselves. Naruto appeared beside them again, looking unscathed and as neat as before everything happened, like nothing had happened at all. He was holding a bunch of scrolls in hand and was waiting for the teams to start leaving. "What are we doing now sensei?" Akara asked, bouncing around, not waiting for anyone to leave or basically not caring and pretended they don't exist. Katsu rolled his eyes but it was to hide his amusement and eagerness not to display annoyance. Hakura beamed at Naruto, giving him the best puppy dog look as they all hoped it was some super cool jutsu that could blow up the planet with a punch or something. Actually... Maybe not that extreme...
"Well... I have this exercise I want you guys to try." Naruto said and he tossed the scrolls to each one of them.
"Find a charm... Wah??? Wait how?! There's so much sand!" Naruto's eyes flashed in amusement, his lips curled into a smirk.
"Figure it out. But it wouldn't be as simple as just a simple search, there will be obstacles. I guarantee you that." Naruto said before leaving, sending a lazy wave backwards. Team Naruto groaned and plonked onto the sand, not caring how undignified they looked to the other villages' ninjas whom have not left yet. Just when they thought it was easy.