Chapter 9

Naruto's mission is very simple, retrieve a forbidden scroll that a rogue ninja stole. The rogue ninja didn't even know what hit him. Poor guy. But I suppose it isn't so bad. He didn't feel any pain.
The Konoha ninjas flinched in surprise when Naruto appeared next to them. "That was the quickest mission ever!" Lee exclaimed as Naruto chucked a scroll to Gaara.
"Sensei, a kid came over asking for you." Akara said as he dodged his teammates' attacks.
"Who?"
"Konoha... Something."
"Konohamaru?" Naruto questioned and received affirmatives from his team. Naruto caught a movement in the corner of his eye. A square shaped box that was supposedly a rock was inching towards him. Naruto make a kage bunshin with as little chakra as possible, without people detecting it. The clone approached the box from behind and ripped off the box, there was a boom and smoke filled the area where the box once was. "Too much powder moegi!" Konohamaru exclaimed, coughing. Naruto sent a blast of wind to blow away the smoke. "Naruto nii-chan! I was looking for you! I can do a rasengan now!" Konohamaru said proudly before making one to show his friend and rival. Naruto ruffled the academy student's hair slightly, making Konohamaru smile even wider.

"Alright guys. Good luck." Naruto said and was immediately engulfed into a hug by his students. "Now go in." Naruto said, pushing them forward with a blast of wind.
A scarred faced man that had the fiercest and most intimidating expression entered the examination room. A few had gulped in fear. The man introduced himself as Ibiki, a torture and interrogation specialist. He passed out the rest and give out instructions that doesn't make much sense. No cheating? Doesn't everyone know that? But the questions... They aren't genin level questions. There will be penalties if the wrong time is set for each question. That's odd.
Hakura bit her lips as she tried to mentally connect with her team. It was a jutsu that Naruto taught her seeing as she had the best chakra concentration among her teammates. "Hey Akara, Katsu. Can you guys hear me?" She saw the two jerk slightly, but otherwise they didn't move much.
"Hakura?"
"Hai. I have figured out the point of the examination. It is to cheat- let me finish!" Hakura snapped mentally at her teammate that was about to point out that the examiner said no cheating and that they were going to be watched.
"The point of being a ninja is to spy and protect people. To spy means to cheat. We have to cheat without getting caught. That's the point! Do you get it now?  With the second instruction. I think it is about allocating the correct timing and prioritize the question. It's like in mission, you have to know when to do something and how." Hakura explained carefully, her teammates made noises to signify that they understood. "Now, let's discuss...."