Chapter 5

"Naruto you're going to be tested to see which level you're in." Gaara said the next day while they were having breakfast at the Kazekage mansion. Gaara told Naruto to stay there as they have more than enough rooms there.
***************
Naruto is currently the kazekage's bodyguard and right-hand man. He was sent on mission that were all extremely quick because of his efficiency. People feared him this his title '血液影' - blood shadow. This was only his first week here at Suna.
Naruto wore a black pants, a black long sleeve shirt - imagine naruto in jounin outfit, without the vest and all in black -, he wore black ninja sandal, his waist held quite a few pouches to contain all the necessary equipment. A beautiful kusanagi that had a black handle strapped to his back. "Naruto-kun!!" He heard the screams of his name. Oh shit. Naruto thought as he broke into a sprint and could hear the girls running after him. He blended into the shadows and watched the girls run past him. He then disappeared to the kazekage's office. Temari was grinning at him when he entered. "We saw." Temari said simply, still grinning with Kankuro. Naruto groaned. "Don't get me started on how annoying they are."
Then Naruto sensed 3 familiar chakra at the door. The door opened and three genin stepped in after Gaara said a 'come in'. "Naruto-sensei, Gaara-sama, Temari-sama, Kankuro-sama." They greeted in unison. They nodded their greetings in return. Naruto is a year younger than the genins that just entered but he is their sensei and they respect him. That's the important thing.
"I've called you guys here to tell you about the oncoming chuunin examination." Gaara explained. "... We'll do it." Naruto said and reached over to retrieve the papers that he has to hand to his team to get consent. His genins looked at him, uncertain. "What's wrong?" Temari asked. "We don't know if we're ready. I mean, I don't wanna disappoint Naruto-sensei." The only female of the team, Hakura, said. Naruto was shock to hear that. His students were worried that they will disappoint him? The sand siblings grinned or smiled. They knew it. This was the right team for Naruto.
"We don't want Naruto-sensei to be let down, he has given us so much." The boys, Akara and Katsu, said.
When Naruto turned to look at his team, they were shock to see him smile. "I have faith in you guys. I know you guys would do me proud." Naruto said and went over to hug his team who all had a grin that is too big for their faces. "Thank you sensei." Naruto nodded. "Let's go! I wanna get this signed quickly." Katsu exclaimed. When Naruto chuckled, they almost got a flippin heart attack. "Did sensei just?" Hakura whispered in her timid voice. "I think he did."
"Oh my god. Yassss. Operation 'make sensei show some emotions' has progress." Katsu said. Kankuro and Temari laughed when they heard that. They wanted to make me happy...
Of course kit. So you don't regret coming?
Nope. Not even a single bit. Naruto thought as he stared at the cheering genins. I loved my decision.