Chapter 22

Naruto sat on one of the branches as he observed the small group of Iwa ninjas as they confronted his team. He notice Temari tensing towards her weapons. "Hand over the Zanshi girl and we'll leave." Hakura tensed in fear. Why are they after her? Her clan name literally meant tragic death/ violent death. "You're gonna have to go through us!" Katsu and Akara said in unison, taking a defensive stance in front of Hakura.
"And us!" Rookie 9 said as they joined Katsu and Akara. The Iwa nins snarled in disdain at the Konoha shinobis. They hated Konoha, especially one person - the yellow flash, yondaime hokage. He defeated 1000 Iwa ninjas forcing the Tsuchikage to surrender and the kannabi bridge was destroyed so the favours had turned towards Konoha. They had celebrated when the yondaime hokage has finally been killed when Kyuubi had attacked Konoha. Some were upset that they didn't get their revenge for their love ones.
"You brats aren't going to be able to defeat us. We're elite jounins that were previously the best Anbu squad." One of them said cockily.
"Well, you forgot about us." Kurenai and the other jounins approached and joined the little protective circle around Hakura.
"Ah, the famous genjutsu mistress Yuuhi Kurenai. We even have the copy ninja Hatake Kakashi, a previous Fire Guardian Sarutobi Asuma and then there's the 'green beast' of Konoha Maito Gai huh." The Iwa nin, presumed to be the leader, said.
"There is still one more." A calm, monotonous voice said from above them. The Iwa ninjas all turned in shock, they hadn't sense his presence. But the sight of the small teenage boy made them snort in amusement. "The yellow flash!" One of them had exclaimed, making the rest pause to study the boy.
"Not quite." Naruto said as he leaned his back on the tree trunk comfortably. He was sitting on a pretty thin branch. They were surprised it could support his weight. He is either really light or he is really good at balancing. "But you look like him." One of them stated dumbly.
"I have noticed." Naruto deadpanned, making everyone sweatdrop at his simple rhetorical responses.
"We should go. That kid has a flee on sight order on his head." One of them whispered but Naruto's sensitive ears caught it. The nin was brushed off by his teammates who doesn't believe that a child could have a flee on sight order.
"Come on little girl, just give up. You look like you can't even hurt a fly." Naruto's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "I am not a girl but I will take that as a compliment because I do look like my mum. Anyways, what business do you Iwa nins have in Suna that you have to confront them?" Naruto asked.
"Give us the Zanshi and we wouldn't kill you all."
"What makes you think you can stand against so any of us?" Naruto asked.
"We're a group of elit-"
"Elites? Don't make me laugh. Your attitude is the worse. Such cockiness. It doesn't come as a surprise that one of your comrades was killed by a little girl."
The Iwa nins' stared in shock. How did he know that? That's not possible. No ones should know about it. But the way our comrade died... It was an assassin's handy work. This child... How did he know?
"How did you know about that?!" Their exclamation was answered with a small smirk from Naruto. He swung around so his body would be facing them all. He had chucked a kunai that had his chakra running through it to pin their shadows down so they can't move. A handy kekkei genkai he owns. The ability to copy anything and everything, including other clans' kekkei genkai. A poof of smoke enveloped him and when the smoke cleared, a girl with long red hair braided into a fishtail and wearing a short black kimono sat there. Her kimono reached her knee and framed her thin frame, her face looked very angelic and her eyes were a beautiful shade of red. "You! You're the one who killed our friend!"
"That's right." Naruto said, still looking like a red haired girl. "That, though, was out of self defence. Your comrade tried to rape me. I was suppose to assassinate him but he just gave me a reason to kill him. No questions would be asked. I suppose I wouldn't mind helping you guys join your comrade. I'm sure the shinigami would have a perfect spot for you people. In hell." Naruto said as his angelic female face spilt into a small smirk to flash the fangs, making her look like a fox, while she examined her nails. They wanted to take a step back but found that they couldn't move. Naruto's aura radiated a very evil intent. He jumped down from the branch and took graceful steps towards the Iwa nins. "Keep your eyes open. Do you see it? The downfall of your village. All because of one thing! Your cockiness. If you were to have taken Hakura, we would declare war. And the thing is, Suna's secret weapon is a jinchuriki."
"Yeah we all know that the Kazekage is a jinchuriki." One of them sneered, still feeling confident he could take them all. Naruto tsked at them and he shocked them when tails started fanning out behind him after he transformed back to himself. "I am one of them. I am known as the Blood Shadow in the bingo book. The price on my head is so high you can build a village with it. I am an SS-ranked shinobi and there is no picture because anyone who has the bad luck of crossing paths with me are all dead." Naruto stated calmly as they were still caught in his genjutsu and they crumpled to the ground, unconscious. Naruto sighed and his tails disappeared.
"Baki-San." Naruto called out.
"Hai?"
"Please bring them to Sabaki, I'm sure he'll be able to torture something out from them." Naruto said and Baki complied.
"You guys should get some training or some rest. Whatever you wanna do. Katsu, Akara, Hakura lets go. We'll work on your taijutsu." Naruto said as if nothing had happened before. Hakura looked at Naruto, wanting to ask somethings.
"I will explain everything later okay Hakura? I'll drop by your house later for that." Naruto said gently and the girl nodded, knowing her sensei would keep that promise.