Chapter 4

"Why do you guys even try?! You guys are gonna die anyways!" Inari screamed at Team 7. "You guys know nothing about pain! Nothing!"
Naruto suddenly had a dark aura emitting from him. "You have no right to talk when you know nothing about us." Naruto growled and stood up to head out to cool down.
Naruto was sitting at the pier when he heard footsteps. Inari came and sat down beside him. "I'm sorry." Inari whispered. "It's alright kiddo. I was wrong to growl at you too. Inari shared his story which caused him to start crying, Sakura heard that as the rest of them Team 7 went to find them and rushed to comfort him. "How can you do that to a kid?!" Sakura screeched at Naruto. What does she think I did?
That bitch better don't. Don't do it Haruno. Don't you f*ing dare call my kit a monster. Don't. Kurama thought to himself. "The other villagers were right! You are a monster!" Naruto froze. Kakashi's eyes widened in shock. Sasuke, Inari and Tazuna too. Sasuke, Inari and Tazuna were just shock that Sakura called a teammate monster. Kakashi was shock for that exact same reason and one more Naruto's gonna snap. Inari pushed away in disgust. "How can you say that?! What did you think he did to me?" Inari shouted at Sakura. Sakura took a small step back from the shock of Inari yelling at her. "Didn't he do something to you?"
"No! He just listened to me when I needed it the most!" Inari shouted. Sakura's eyes widened. She just called her teammate a monster. Oh shit. "Naruto, I-" she saw tears welling in Naruto's eyes. He looked betrayed, angry and upset. "Save it Haruno." Naruto snarled at her with so much anger she felt like she was gonna die. "Continue this mission without me. I'm heading back." Naruto said so emotionlessly that it scared all of them. Yes that includes the Uchiha and the Copy-ninja.
Naruto then sent Sakura one last death glare before disappearing into thin air. "How did he do that?" Sasuke asked in confusion. Inari was so angry he pushed Sakura into the cold water before running off. Tazuna shook his head in disappointment at the way that girl treated her own teammate.
******************
"Ah. Naruto how can I help you?" Sandaime asked kindly as he set his pen down and regarded Naruto with those kind brown eyes that still burned with the Will of Fire. Naruto placed his headband on the table. Sarutobi looked down and frowned. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm just quitting. Thank you for everything hokage-sama." Naruto bowed and left before the extremely shocked Sarutobi could react.
Naruto shunshin to Suna. "Stop right there. State your business." The guards at Suna's gates said. Pretty good. More alert than Konoha. Naruto thought in amusement as he handed over his identification papers. "I'm here to talk to you Kazekage." Naruto said as he took out pin that Gaara gave him and told him to show the guards if they ever stopped him. The guards paled and immediately handed the papers over while ushering him in.
"Come in." Naruto could hear Gaara clear deep voice. "How can I- Naruto? Come in." He said as he stood up and jerked his head at the guards, a silent way of telling them to get out. "Gaara." Naruto croaked out before he collapsed on his knees and started crying. Gaara rushed over and kneeled down beside Naruto. Temari and Kankuro who were in the room looked at each other in sadness understanding that the blonde jinchuriki was in pain. Someone must have overstepped the boundaries. Gaara just kneeled silently as he pulled the blonde kid into his embrace. Naruto flinched upon contact but relaxed when he realise it was Gaara and he cried silently into Gaara's chest. Gaara felt the flinch and swore on his own kage title that he was gonna find out what happened to Naruto and make sure it doesn't happen again. Gaara was about 4 years older than Naruto. Kankuro was 5 years older and Temari was 6 years older. "What happened?"
Naruto told them everything, which shocked them to the core. Naruto was raped? No... Haruno called him a monster? That bitch is so gonna pay. The three siblings were all fired up. "Its alright Naruto. We're here." Temari whispered to the crying Naruto as she embraced him, feeling his flinch, she looked at Gaara and Kankuro in sadness. They are going to give him a home and they are gonna do it right. Do it right by letting him FEEL at home.