06 - Bell Test

This Chapter has been edited :) So please please please tell me if there are any errors and such so I can fix it, thanks :))

~*MissChryss:)

Chapter 6

***

After introducing me to his team, he went straight ahead with his oh so difficult test. “The alarm is set for 12pm” he said; I was excited yet scared to see just what type of a test it was when he pulled out two simple bells. “Your goal is to get one of these bells from me. Whoever fails to get one won’t have lunch”

“Eh?!” I was a bit surprised at this; I never thought Kakashi would stop them from having lunch.

“I’m going to tie you there” he points to an upright log in the ground. “And eat my lunch in front of you” I frowned, that isn’t very nice.

As always, I couldn’t really see his face, but I knew that he wasn’t smiling.

“But, wait, why are there only 2 bells??” asked Sakura

Kakashi smiled then; “since there’s only two, at least one person will have to be tied to the log” he said simply. “That person will fail, since he failed to complete the mission; the person will be sent back to the academy” They looked more determined than ever. “It might be just one or all three. You can use shuriken; you won’t be able to get this unless you have the will to kill me”

“But that’s dangerous!!” exclaimed Sakura. I was also shocked; I didn’t want to lose Kakashi.

Naruto then laughed nervously; “yeah, you couldn’t even dodge that eraser!!”

“In society, those who don’t have many abilities tend to complain more” Kakashi retorted, “just ignore the guy with the lowest score”

Naruto then glares at him, more than obviously mad. “Alright, we’re going to start when I say ‘start’” says Kakashi, completely ignoring Naruto’s glare.

Before, I could even comprehend what happened, Naruto was already charging toward Kakashi with a sharp object in his hand. But before he could do any harm, he was stopped almost immediately by Kakashi, who held Naruto’s sharp object behinds Naruto’s head. It was a weird pose. One that was very hard to explain, but I was just glad that Kakashi was okay.

“Don’t be so hasty, I didn’t even say start yet” says Kakashi still keeping a firm grip on Naruto. Meanwhile, all I could think was; so why that’s why they failed?? They couldn’t get a bell?!

It was very hard for me to believe that his students couldn’t get a get a simple bell from him; although I would soon find out why.

“But, It seems like you have the will to kill me now” says Kakashi after letting go of Naruto. He chuckles and says; “We’re going to start now; Ready, Start!”

They all jump off into hiding at the same time, all except for Naruto. “Let’s fight fair and square!!!”