"I can't fucking wait " he laughed, " do you want me to give you a tour I'm sure the champ is tired"

I stared blankly at him, "I'm not"

He glanced at me and then at her, "I think I'll be staying with him. Nice meeting you though"

I saw Dolph's face drop a bit and I would have felt sorry for the guy if he had not just tried to get rid of me.

"Hopefully I'll see you around" he smiled and walked away.

"Are you tired?" I heard her and took my attention off Dolph walking away.

I realized she was standing against one of the equipment boxes and I moved to stand in front of her.

"Not at all Robyn" she smiled.

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever but I didn't mind...

"Here you are!" I heard Dean and saw him approach.

"Hi I'm Dean his brother from another mother" he winked and leaned on my shoulder.

"Hi I'm..."

"Believe me baby I know who you are, his kinda annoying with it. If its not our usual rock music.. its yours filling the car and sometimes he actually believes he can sing" I narrowed my eyes at Dean but he continued staring at her.

I broke it as I heard her laughing.

"You should record him sometime maybe he can provide some male vocals on one of my songs."

"I would but he mostly does his concerts in the shower and that's where I draw the line I mean we're close but not that close right brotha?"

He pat my back while I wanted to stab his even though most of the shit he was saying was true she did not need to know it.

"I would hope not" she smiled and glanced at me briefly and I forgot why I was mad as I wanted to know what she meant by it.

"Did that hurt?" He asked gesturing to the nose piercing.

"No its fake.. I hate piercings actually.. I prefer tattoos"

" I was about to say it looks painful... But Well kids I gotta go , cant keep the Mrs waiting.. Nice meeting you" he winked at her again and left to find Renee.

"His married? " I shook my head.

"Girlfriend.." she nodded.

"And you?"

I sighed, "divorced.."

"Oh sorry..."

"It was for the best.." I shrugged, " she wasn't the one for me.."

"I know that feeling"

I thought of all the guys she had been linked with and how it never seemed to work out and I wished I knew why.

She bit her lip as she stared at me as silence fell between us again and I moved closer . I hadn't meant to but I knew I was running out of time .

She gazed up at me and I looked for a sign that she didn't want me to continue but there was none.

I allowed my fingers to gently graze over her soft skin as I leant down and my lips lingered over hers as I still wasn't sure if I was the only one who felt it.

She leaned up and her lips met mine.

I slowly kissed her even though I wanted to do more but I didn't want to push my luck. I felt her hand wrap around my wrist which felt like it was glued to her cheek while the other hooked into one of the straps of my vest.

I allowed my other hand to lift her up so that she was seated on the box and I then held her waist and pulled her body close to mine.

She had the softest lips that I didn't want to leave but I heard her phone go off and while I ignored the first beep the phone ringing I couldn't...

I broke the kiss and allowed my hands to be placed at each side of her as I remained close as she answered.

"Oh, zeen.."  She nodded. "We'll be right there"

She hung up and I sighed and stood back.

"You have to go.." she nodded.

"I have a flight to catch" I glanced down and saw her texting her brother.

"You should take my er... number" I was definitely desperate as that kiss had made me realize how much I actually wanted her.

She handed me her phone and I punched it in and handed it back to her.

I stared into those beautiful green eyes and I wanted more but as I leaned in I heard my cousins voices and I immediately moved away.

"Thanks again man, my night was made thanks to you!" Her brother took my hand and I smiled and turned to Robyn as he said his goodbyes to the Usos.

"I guess I'll be seeing you" I hesitantly reached for a hug but she did hug me back as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled her closer, "sorry about the sweat"

She laughed as I released her , "its fine"

I saw an SUV pull up, "Rorrey let's go!"

I opened the door for her and she smiled and got in as her brother soon joined her.

"Bye Joe.." I smiled back and closed the door and made my way into the arena.

"So how did it go?" Jimmy nudged me as we made our way to the lockers.

"Okay" I shrugged.

" Yeah that's why you are currently wearing her lipstick" they burst out laughing and I rubbed my fingers over it and saw red.

"Shut up! You're worse than Dean.."

"We'll see once we see his ass now!"

I shook my head as now I had to wait for that phone call or text and while I was a patient guy, waiting for her would be nerve wrecking as I already craved those soft lips.

Feedback?? :)

Hope you liked it xx