O.O

Unknown POV

Finally she was sentenced.Finally she will know how misery feels like.She thinks because she was choosed into a perfect life she's perfect?Well Laura I have bigger plans for you.

Your locked up.No more money.No more Rick.No more social life.No more Sarah.No more freedom.Your lucky they reduced your time.You should of gotten life or death.My hatred for you is beyond real.I hated pretending.But it all workded out perfectly.

...

    Unknown Flashback....

"Ok girls a lovely lady is coming today.That means one of you lucky girls will be selected."Miss Hutchinson said.

"Tay!Aren't you excited!?!You or me will be adopted."Laura said shaking me with so much excitement."Hope you get adopted."

Yeahhh the feeling is mutual.

"Girls come down quickly!"Ms.Hutchinson semi yelled up the stairs.We both ran to the lovely old lady that stood infront of me and Laura.

"They are very beautiful.Especially this one."The elderly lady said pinching Laura's cheek.Tssk lady im wayyy better.

"Ok you girls can go now Ms.Kindle will let me know who she chooses.

Laura went off to the bathroom .I stood behind to hear what they we're talking about.And that old lady choose Laura!Over me!

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom."Laura open up!"I began to pound on the door.I quickly made myself cry crocodile tears.

"What is ..Omg what happened?"She said holding me.

"I over heard the lady saying that if she adopted you .You ..you..would become her personal maid!"I lied.

"Omg what should I do !?!?"

"Pretend you dont wanna go.Pretend you hate her!"I said trying not to laugh.

"But what if she chooses you?"She asked looking worried.

"If she does?Ill accept it .Just for the sanity of you."A huge smile appeared on her face.

"Wow .Your soo brave.Your my hero Tay."She said hugging me.

"Your killing me."I said pushing her off of me.She finally let go."Ok now lets go."

We headed down stairs."Girls Ms.Kindle decided to take Laura.Sorry Tay maybe next time."Yeah?We'll see about that.

1.2.3..

"Nooo I dont wanna be adopted by her please.Pleaseeee!"Laura said nagging.Oh she's good.

"Sorry Ms.Hutchinson please tell her to stop .I don't like begging."

"Well I don't like you!I don't want to live with you.Your..your..Your oldd!"Damnn I never expected that one .

"I will not tolerate this.I'll take the other one instead she seems more civilized than her."I was soo happy.To bad for Laura.I'll be living with someone.Finally after all these years.

"Ok well I don't know why Laura is acting like this but go get your bags."She said tapping me.

And with that I was adopted.

    ---Flashback Over.---

She will pay....

...............

Well Guys Thats It For Teach Me How To Love .Oboc there will be a book 2,but not now I gotta finish Your Mine first :).

Later ☺ Officially your weird Author ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺