A New Start Pt.2

Continuing Of Chemistry Class...

"Soo how is your family handling the lost of Chris?" Tanya asked

"Well Mom is still bummed about it .I mean how could you blame her thats her first.And Sarah she still cries time to time.But for me and Dad we do what you gotta do."

"Oh wow , hope they be alright ."

I was going over my Vocab when I felt eyes burning into my back.Like literally someone was staring i turned around to see Tiesha.Like she was just glaring at me like I was the worst person on earth.I just smirked and continued looking over my notes.

I was soo into day dreaming that I didnt even hear the bell signaling that it was time for Lunch.

"Come on lets go ."Tanya said getting up.

We was heading out when I felt hands wrapped around my eyes.

"Hey Beautiful." It was Rick his voice was soo sexy.

"Hey Handsome you cant be scaring me like that yihnoo."

"Ok ok , come on lets go get something to eat im hungry."

We met up with Sarah,Sean and Tanya.We were all laughing and talking when we heard angry footsteps heading our direction.Yes thats how loud it really was.I looked up noticing a pissed off Tiesha.Like her face was red .

"Rick?What are you doing here?With these people.You haven't returned none of my text nor calls!!"

"Um am I suppose to?Tiesha we're done so thats really not my job." He said looking at the time.

"We're not done until I say so , got it ?"

"Well I say that you guys are done so beat it tramp,he moved on .Ik clearly you can see that."

I said that like I was reading .Where is all this negative attitude coming from.

"Excuse Me?!?Rick your dating her?!." She said pointing at me in disgust.

"No shit Sherlock ."Sarah said eating some of her salad.

"Yup he's with me so get over it." I said Clearing my throat

"Listen you stupid poodle looking girl awe.He's mine and will forever be mines."

"Tiesha can you shut up?Gosh We're Over.Want me to spell that shit out again for you? O-V-E-R.Now begone ."

"Rick you can't be serious .This is your future wife your talking to.You'll never find another chick like me ."

Rick got up and took my hand.

"Dont you think thats the point of it all?I dont want another chick like you .If I did I would be dating a Hoe .Soo Yea Bye Tiesha."

And with that we walked out .I heard her screaming like a spoil little girl.

We got in his car and headed towards his place.

"Im sorry about Tiesha baby,She is just so idk."

"It's ok ,im not going to let some jealous EX get between us."

He stopped the car.He looked into my eyes.

"Gosh your so beautiful.Not because of your body but for your spirit,your personality is sweet and gentle."

"Thank you ,I like you for you also."We kissed for what seemed like forever and I enjoyed every bit.

We got out and headed towards his front door.The house was empty.We headed towards his room.It was just a normal teenage boy's room.And it was neatly organized.Bed made and everything fixed.

He laid across the bed and stretched.Then patted it for what signaled for me to join him .

We watched television and talked alot mostly about our childhood .

Then we started fighting in a playfull mood.He kept asking for a kiss and I refused to do so.

"Gosh your mean give me a kiss!"he said trying again.

"Neverrrrrrr , i'll not surrender."

"Please?Bae?"he giving me puppy eyes.

"No and thats final."I said while laughing.

"I'll get you for this!He pinched my cheek."

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love,M Dee