Am So Sorry

Later That Day ....

Laura POV

We spent most of the day with the guys .Sarah and Sean fell asleep .It was soo cute. I always wanted a boyfriend , but never found the rush or the motivation to search or trust them.But Rick he's a sweet heart but I just dont know.

"Laura?" Rick said snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I really had a great time with you and it looks like Sean did also with Sarah."

We both laughed at both sleeping Sarah and Sean.

"Yeah me too."

I couldn't help but stare into those innocent eyes.Rick was just so perfect to perfect.

Then he leaned over to me.We kissed it was so smooth and I wasnt expecting it .He was my first kiss.

I pulled away.

"Is there something wrong?Did I come on to fast?" He said looking hurt.

"Umm.I think you should just leave Rick , please just go." I said

"Im sorry Laura I didnt mean to hurt you ."

"Yea ik just leave please."

He sighed getting up looking at me one more time.He had hurt in his eyes.He tapped Sean waking him up from his slumber with Sarah.

"Bro its time to go."he said to Sean who was rubbing his eyes.

"Damn,ok babe im going ok?" He said looking down at Sarah stretching.

"Ok baby facetime me when you reach k?Yall drive safe ."Sarah said placing a kiss on Sean lips before heading up the stairs.

Ricks says bye but I just wave them off.Closing the door I collapsed onto the floor.I start to shed tears.Did he really meant kissing me or what?I never had a boyfriend, to me guys are difficult.Besides that was my first.It was unexpected.I shouldn't have pushed him away .I got to admit to myself. I LIKE RICK!

Rick POV.

I dropped Sean off making sure he got in safely.Pulled off to a stop light.My mind kept wondering off on Laura.Why did she had to react like that.What did I do wrong ?!? I said punching on the wheel.Ugh .Did I pressure her ?Nah .Maybe everything will be fine on Monday morning.But I couldn't wait i'll just text her Tomorrow.

Laura POV

Mom and Dad came home asking how was our day.I told her we went for a dip and later watch a movie.And that Sarah's upstairs.

"Where is your brother?"Mrs.Fox says

"I have no clue he was gone from 2 this afternoon."I said looking at my watch realizing that it was minutes to 12

"Well he better have a good darn excuse for not being home or calling to confrim his where abouts."Mr.Fox said in a firm tone

"Oh come on dad im sure he'll tell us what happen,you guys should go to bed,you must be exhausted?" I said hugging them both.

"Goodnight Laura ,we love you ."they both said in unison.

I have great parents I thought to my self.

Today was awkward for me but im over it .I need to get some shut eye.

Vote

Comment

Stay Awesome

Love,M Dee