Sentenced

Laura POV

Bam Bam .

That was the sound of the Judge's gavel .Given everyone a sign to be quiet."Now that you all or quiet.I can now announce this young ladies case."I gulped hoping that im not guilty,I know I didn't do it but it all depended on the Judge and the Jury.My parents couldn't do anything about it so here I was getting ready to see what I was sentenced with .Either I was guilty or innocent.

"We the Jury find the defendant Laura Jackson Guilty .And now quiet as we find out from the Judge what she is charged with."It was a lady who was mix into the Jury.But I wasn't worried about that I just felt like crawling under a rock and hiding from society and forget everything and everybody.

Have you ever had that feeling when your with someone special and like...you get butterflies or something?Well what I heard next had me feeling like I had a swarm of bee's...actually no .I felt like I had a swarm of WASPS!Inside my tum tum .And they were making their way up to my heart .The hard way.

"Miss.Jackson I sentenced you to 9 years in county jail.You will have probation.But thats in the ending time.If you choose to fight or to break any of the Jail rules your probation will be prohibited.And dont think we'll go easy on you."Mr.Kenan(The Judge) said.

"It is final ,Court is dismiss ."He said while hitting his gavel one last time.I wasn't even crying,yet I had a gape expression plastered on my face.While Sarah on the other hand was crying with her mother .I cant even call them mom or dad anymore.I felt like I let them down like I put a bad name on their reputation.I don't deserve go-.

"Um Laura?Call to Laura you there??"I was cut off by Rick.Oo how could I forget about him.What will happen between us ??I don't want us to end but I dont wanna be a burden on him.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking.What were you saying?"I asked walking over to him.He reached out his arms with a welcoming sign and those eyes.Oh i'll miss them the most .Those eyes were very comforting.I hugged him tight ,never wanting to let go .

"Idk if this was ...well on your mind but,what will happen between us ?I dont wanna let go babe.I ..just dont want to."Rick said .I cupped his left cheek and just stared into his eyes .Those big chocolate orbs.

I gaved him a warm smile ,letting him know that everything will be just fine.But deep down I was screaming.But I had to be strong .

He leaned in and gave me a kiss,then he pulled away.I pulled him back because idk when i'll be able to taste his lips.

Our kiss was shorten by a light tug on my arm

Snap snap

That was one of the officers,it was time.I waved goodbye to Rick,but held on tight to Sarah.This seemed like forever!I actually felt like I had a sister.

I heard her sniffling.I patted her back.She then whispered into my ear.

"Laura your the only one I have left.Chris is gone and your off to jail.Please be good so they can decrease your time.I'll come visit when ever I can and i'll always write and call ok?"She said in a hush tone.

"Ok I know you will.Take care of your parents.Their not mines anymore by the time as im released."I started to cry.

"Hey hey dont think like that .They'll still love you like you are one of theirs."She said with a cooing tone in her voice.

We pulled apart and the cuffs were fully on .I waved goodbye one last time before exiting the court room .Next will be entering a cops car.

Is this the life I had planned?It's true what they say.

"The innocent will always suffer for the guilty ."

Who ever did this .I hope their happy, but I hope they suffer.I hope one day they know how it will feel to be put behind bars,only this time they won't be innocent like me.

I Laura Angela Jackson.Was framed for having possesion of drugs.On this day Saturday April 17,2013 .I will lose my freedom but yet i'll soon regain it in 9years or even less.Or maybe never .

............

So guy's ☺.1 more chapter left for the ending of 'Teach Me How To Love'.But i'll have book number 2 ok?The setting will be,Laura will be freed from jail.But the life she had won't be the same.You will go on her journey as she finds out who framed her .Stay tuned my friends 😉😍