Revenge Is Sweet Pt.2

(Laura^Tanya^Sarah^)

Sarah P.O.V

Today was the day me Laura and Tanya have our official girls day out .We were heading to the mall.I was geting ready when Laura came in my room .

"Hey are you ready?Tanya is downstairs."

"Yea almost just gotta add a little more blush."

"Ok we'll be in the car.And lock up , mom and dad aren't coming home up and now so hurry."

She left ,after I applied my last blush on my cheeks.I got my phone and set the alarm.Headed out the door and to the car.

"Yall readyy to go or what ?"Tanya asked giving us a big smile.We both yelled hell yeahhh.

25Mins Later....

We finally arrived, there were barely any parking space!This mall was too full.We got out and headed towards the door.

The mall was loud as usually.

"So where do you guys wanna head to first." I asked checking the time."I mean it's 2:20 so we have time.

"Lets go to Victoria Secret then Foot Locker and get something to eat."Laura insisted.

"That sounds great but I wanna get my nails do and I need a new casing for my phone.If yall dont mind."Tanya said

"Yea no problem,we actually have all day."

We headed to V.S.I got some Bra's.I love looking sexy .But mostly I got some PINK outfits.When we were done we got into FootLocker, I didn't really get anything.Just a pair of Oreo 5s.When we were done I paid with my black card dad gave me.

Laura P.O.V

We were shopping .We finished at FootLocker.We headed towards the food court.

"Guy's I want Chinese." We headed in different directions.We came back .Sarah had a Chicken wrap with ranch sauce,Tanya had a whole wheat footlong with herbs,Turkey and steak from Subway.And well I just had sweet and sour chicken with shrimp fried rice.We finished up.We were heading to the Nail Boutique when someone rudely knocked my frozen lemonade out my hand.When I turned around it was that chick Tiesha.She was smiling with her bestfriend Sidney.

"Your so immature you know Tiesha...Gosh get over it she has Rick and you dont.Get a Flipping Life You Thot!"Sarah ssemi yelled.

"Me jealous?No sweetie i'm not.And Rick is just confused at this point.He'll come running back to me like a lost puppy."Tiesha said giggling.

"No leave her Sarah,I guess Steve wasn't enough for her .She craves for more.You belong on the street.And not as a bum,but as a prostitute.You had Rick and he will never want yo-."
I was cutt off by Tiesha.Did she actually slap me?!?

"That was real stupid Tiesha." I said looking up.

"Yea?Idc .Aint like you gone do ish."

Yeah? I whispered to my self.

I gripped Tiesha head and started to pound it with my fist.Idc if they tried gang me .I dragged her on the floor like she was a mop.When I got tired I just repeatedly start stomping her head.Until I got pulled. It was Sarah telling me to lets go.I looked up ahead to see security's coming.I took one final glance at Tiesha.She was whimpering in pain.Thats good.Idc she shouldn't of touched me.We rushed out of there .Got in and speeded away .It was silence until Tanya spoke.

"Damn Laura I never knew you could put it down like that.You gotta teach me ."She said stopping at a red light.

"Well idk where that power came from but well Tiesha had no rights to slap me.Like who df she is." I said looking in the mirror.

"Yea but you whooped her ratchet hip ."Sarah said laughing.

"Well yea,I cant lose .Tanya you wanna sleep over?."I asked.

"Yea sure,i'll text my mom to get my clothes."

"Ok lets go and have somee funn!" I screamed

When we got home,we took turns taken a shower.I gathered some snacks and some drinks .I gather two of each genre (horror,Comedy,Romantic) Of course were not going to finish all of them.

5 hours later...

It was now 3 am Sarah and Tanya were k.o .I got up and turned off the television.I love my bestfriends they are special.

..............

Vote/Comment