It's Ok.

Laura POV

We just sat there.Sarah cried her self to sleep.Which leaving me and Rick alone , again.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me?"i asked looking up at him

"Oh I almost forgot,I wanted to apologi-."

"About yesterday?Its fine actually its just ..." cutting him off before could finish .

"Just what?"

"No nvm."

"No Laura tell me ."

"You were my first kiss, and well I wasn't expecting it from you at all.Ik your gonna laugh , I'd laugh to .Im 17 and never had a kiss."

"Why would I laugh,Im not immature Laura.Im sure there's a reason why?"

"Well most likely yes.Well since I was in the Orphanage I never talked and the boys at my old school they didn't want a girl who lives in a orphanage.Some would ask me out but as soon as I told them im a Orphan they walk out on me!Leaving me in darn tears.Thats why."

He just stood there with a blank face.He walked over to me and hugged me.I held on,I felt safe into his arms.

"Im sorry Laura but im not like those guy's ok?"

"Alright."

We put on a movie to try get all the sadness off our minds.

2hrs Later....
  Still Laura's POV

The phone rang.I got up and answered it .

"Hello?"

"Yes this is Detective Robert,Is Mr. or Mrs.Fox there?"the guy said

"Oh yes , one sec."

I screamed for mom or dad to come down.

Dad came down .

"What is it?"

"The Det.Robert is on the line."i stated

"Hello Sir?"

I couldn't hear what dad was saying he was just short answering like "Ok" "Yea I Got It". With that he said he's on his way.

"What happen?"I asked walking closer to him.

"They have closure on Chris we gotta go to the station." He said grabbing his coat .

I called Momma and Sarah to come while me and Rick walked out the door.

We all got in the Dodge.
Drove down to the Police Station.For the whole ride Mom was happy hoping they found her baby boy,her first pain,her world .

We got there in 35mins.
We walked in and went to the front desk,there sat a lady eating a box of donuts.

"Yes,how may I help?" She said with icing on her lower lip.

"Yes we're here to see Det.Robert." Mom said

"Oh your the Fox's ?Why such a beautiful family.He'll be right with you just hold on." She said smiling.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Awesome

Love,M Dee