You Again

Laura's Outfit In Mm ^^

Laura POV

I got up .Headed to the shower before Sarah can even get up.Today is my first day at McDean High , im a little nervous actually.

I didnt really go all out on dressing up , so i decided to where something simple .I let my hair out .Took a look in the mirror and damn how could something so simple look so good on me .

Sarah got up and started to get dress .Me and her got in her black lexus whiles Chris got in a car with some dudes who was whistling in a flirt-ish way at me and Sarah.

Sarah POV

Me and Laura arrived at school safely.We headed inside to check her schedule, luckily we only had 2 classes together AP Chemistry and AP Lang.I told Laura ill see her around.Give her a quick kiss on the cheek followed by a goodbye hug.Love that girl.

Laura POV

As I waved Sarah goodbye, I Suddenly felt a slight bump .

"Oh pardon me love."

That voice sounded kinda familiar.But couldn't place my finger on it.

"It's ok."

Then he made eye contact with me .It was him the guy from the CINNAMON place in the mall.

"Omg its you, you're the girl from the mall."

"So your stalking me now hey pretty lady?" He continued.

"Lol who me?Your the one who's stalking Sir."

"Funny ,So you go here now?Thats great ."he said winking

"Ugh yes im new here ."

"Who the hell are you talking to RICK?!?" a annoying voice said that sound really familiar.

"Oh hey honey." He said

"Dont honey me Rick,why are you talking to this clumsy hoe."

"Excuse me? Please dont be such a ignorant person,its highly rude ."

"Shutup hoe."

This girl barely knew me .How the hell I get a Hoe ? Hmmp im still a virgin.

"Tiesha please be quiet you barely even know Laura so chill your lil mini hip down." He spatted

"Me ? You dont even know her yourself.And how dare you take up for her instead of your gf for 1 1/2 yrs."

"Yea but I'll like to get to know her ." He said staring at me .

"Whatever I'll see you later baby , and you missy stay away from Rick !" She said giving attitude

Ohhh I wanted to rip her weave right out .But I kept calm.

"Yea yea bye."

Rick POV

Tiesha can such a ignorant girl sometimes.Actually all the time.But on the other hand Laura goes to my school.I needed to get her number.

"So what class your heading to ?" She said snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Ughh Ap Math ." I said

"Oh goodie soo am I ."

"Well great I'll meet you there I gotta go see you there ?"

"Sure and here's my number ." She said handing me a piece of paper that said "Lala".Im falling for her so damn quickly.

Laura POV

I was heading down the hall when a girl tapped my shoulder.I turned to face her .

"Hi im Tanya ."she said smiling

"Hey."

"I saw what you did there.Making Tiesha mad .Finally someone stood up to that girl she's hella bossy.

"I didn't really feel hype about it thoe."

"Well it certainly looks like she's jealous of you and her bf.Plus it looks like he's totally into you ."she said smiling joyfully

"Ha your crazy Tanya."

"Ok dont believe me just watch."

"Lol ok Bruno Mars." I said jokely.

We both walked to our AP Math class.

Vote

Comment

Stay Awesome

Love,M Dee