Shopping!

Hey this is going to be a short Chapter.

Sarah's POV.

Mom and Dad left me instructions on what to do with Laura.

*Show Her Around
*Let Her Meet People
And final
*Let Her Go Shopping

I so love when I go shopping mom and dad always give me at least 5k . Im not spoil just like spending.I knew Laura didn't have as much clothes so I begged mom and dad to give her 10k to get her a new wardrobe and anything else she needs.Of course they agreed.

"Lauraaaa , wakey wakey." smiling at her sleeping so Angel like .

I tapped her and shook her couple of times . Damn this girl is a deep sleeper .I slap her across her tigh as hard as I could.Finally she arose.

"Morning, what time is it?" She said yawning

"It's 9:35 come on go take a shower we're going out"

"Out as inn what?"

"Ohh just shopping,mom and dad left you 10k so you can get some new things like a new wardrobe."I said giving her jazz hands.

Laura POV

What ?They actually left that kind of money for me ?They must really care .I rushed in the tub,got out a pair of sweats and a grey hoodie with my only pair of Nike slides but hopefully ill have more.

We headed to this huge mall.Me and Sarah rushed in Victoria Secret,Forever 21,Nike Outlet,Polo Asn.,Dd's ,Burlington etc.

We felt kinda famished so we headed to CINNAMON this delicious cinnamon roll place.

"What would you like Sarah?" I asked

"Ugh ill just take 2 cinnamon buns thats all."
"Ok ill be right back." I said as I walked towards the counter.

I wasn't even paying attention,was to busy reading posts on Ig .When suddenly i bumped into this couple which made me fell unto the ground.

"Ae weirdo watch where
the hell your going." a girl
spatted

"Calm down Tiesha im sure she didn't mean to bump into us damn." The guy said

He is so fine tell it ain't even funny.He handed his hand to me so I could get up .

"Hey my name is Rick and this is Tiesha."

"Ugh Yes His Gf !" She said eyeballing me .

"Oh hey my name is Laura im new here ."

As he was about to say something he was interrupted by his no manners gf.

"Oh thats nice we'll be heading out now ." She said kissing him on the lips .

Did she reallly just tried to make me jealous ? Im sure she could do better.

"Well it was nice meeting you Laura." He said with this cute damn smile.

"Same here ." I said waving them off.

I got me and Sarah's cinnamon rolls .And we headed back home .Today was actually good I guess.

Vote

Comment

Stay awesome

Love,M Dee