SunSet

2 weeks later...

Laura POV

We were all at Chris's Funeral .It was about to over so we we're getting ready to head to the graveyard.Every one had something nice to say about Chris.

Mom and Sarah and most of other family members kept crying.But how can you blame them.But damn I hate funerals im like a goofy kinda girl.Funerals are very upsetting!

We arrived at the graveyard.Where it is your last time to see/view of your lost one .I was leaning on Rick shoulder.I just felt the urge to invite him.

We were throwing roses,tulips and jasmines on Chris's golden crusted casket.Mother looked as if she wanted to jump right in .

We headed to the pizzeria,actually only Rick,Sean,Sarah and I went.Dad took mom home for some rest.Poor her.

"Ok lets have fun ,I miss my brother but I got to be strong for him .Even if it tears me apart inside." Sarah said whipping the dry mascara from her cheeks.

"Thats better baby I hate to see you down like this , bro is in another special place and he'll always be right here ." Sean said pointing towards Sarah chest (heart)

"Thanks babe." She said kissing him on his lips.

"Hello, May I ask what are yall having this Evening ?"A lady with jet black hair asked breaking their little session up .

"We'll just have a medium meat lovers special with a glass of Sprite and for my lady a Pepsi will do."Sean said handing over the menu

"What about yall folks here?" She said eyeballing Rick .Omg like literally this girl was tryna act cute!

"Um we'll have a medium Sausage Pizza ,I'll have a Coke and she'll have a Coke also." He said handing the menu .

"Ok i'll be right back with yall drinks." She said walking off with her hips swaying left to the right.She betters stop before she have hip/back problems before she even reach the age of 35.

10 mins ...

We were all laughing and talking the drinks haven't even come back yet .

"Ok here you go , drink up."The waitress said winking and Rick.Like hoe get a clue!I saw as she handed Rick his drink she handed him a paper.Then smiling all flirty like before she left.

I saw as he looked at it confused.It was her number.He threw it into the trash .Looks like she wont be getting no call tonight.

2 Hours later we were all sitting down,belly stuff as can be .I love hanging out with these guys .Speaking of hanging out amma text Tanya I haven't talked to her all damn week.

****TEXT MOOD****

Me:Baeeeeee!!!

MyBish:Hey honey wassup?

Me:Girl alright so far I haven't heard from you in awhile.

MyBish:Girl I heard about Chris deepest sympathy to you and the fam

Me:Yeah thanks,hey wanna have a sleep over at my place Friday?

MyBish:Is that even a question?Of course .Well I got homework thats due tomorrow.I'll see you at school K?

Me:Yea ok byee.

****Text Mode Over****

I was thinking on what to have plan for when Tanya comes over .Maybe I could even let Sarah join in .I felt a tap on my shoulder.It was Rick ._.

"Ugh, yea sorry was texting Tanya.Wassup?"

"I wanna ask you something." Rick said dropping his head down .Idk what he was going to say but damn he had me nervous those couple of seconds.

"Ok go ahead." I said

"Laura we've been talking almost 4 months now and I was wondering if you would like to be my Girlfriend?"

I nearly fainted .Im a freaking insecure girl!Why would he want me .But I like like Rick and have feelings but I just dont wanna get hurt.But I went with my instance and said.

"Yes, I would love to be your Girlfriend! "I said with all type of excitement .But he just stood there all shock like.Was I suppose to say yes or what?

"You've made my night by saying yes ."He said hugging me

Sean and Sarah clapped while we kissed.Now I have a boyfriend.It feels So nice.Today was a sad day ik but Rick made my night by asking me that question!Got school in the am soo toodles..

Long Again lol am sorry .Idk when ill be able to update maybe tomorrow?The world may never know.

Follow

Vote

Comment

Love,M Dee