Know Who's Your Friends

Chris POV .

I was getting ready to make a drop.I've been keeping this from my family a long time .I've been in the game since I was 15 .Young but I just loved the adrenalin and adventure it brought to my life.To me ,my parents money wasn't enough.

My phone vibrated.I checked to see it was a unknown number calling .Without thinking I just picked up.

**Call Mode**

-"Who this ?" I said questioning the caller.

-"Yo Chris come down they got me bro hurry up!" I lost connection .

I soon came back in .

-"Just come here's the address ."

It was Tony , them guys down in the otherside must have gotten him.I thought to myself why was he even there?He has no rights to trespass on them other drug dealers side.I just ignored it .

I felt a un-easy feeling in my stomach.I ignored that also .Its just something wasn't right .I got my handgun and popped it into my pants.

I headed down the staircase.I noticed Sarah and Laura in the theater room with two boys.

"Aye i'm going out ok .Dont wait up neither."

They just stared and nodded.

I have been so distance from my family lately.I wish I could just drop outta this drug business but no , not now .

I drove for at least for about 45Mins.I pulled up by the house where Tony was held hostage.Came out and bursted tru the door.I gun butted at least three guards.I searched all of the rooms ,nothing but hoes up in there counting money and dividing Cocaine.

There was one room left.It had to be where Tony was held.I kicked down the door noticing Tony was tied .I tried to un-tie him until this dude came out from behind the closet .

"Well,well,well Tony look like your savior has come to rescue you."he said looking towards me .

Suddenly three men came with machine guns aiming at me .I helped Tony to get up .

"Now son it don't have to be like this."

"Shutup you Ole Foool."

I tossed Tony a gun because the three large men were moving closer to us .

Suddenly I heard a gun click I turned around to see Tony laughing a long with that guy Tee .

"Wtf Tony you better put that gun down ."

"Your kidding me right no Chris ! You are such a douche you know that?You actually came down here to save me?Me? You should of known.something wasn't right." He said chuckling

He was right I should of listen to myself.I knew something didnt add up but no I wasn't thinking.Now i'm here standing with guns pointed towards my direction and one of them guns was held by my bestfriend, well ex Bestfriend .

"Opps I guess he tricked you."Tee laughed to himself.

"So Tony would I do the honours or what?" He continued

"Nah boss I'll do it."

And with that I knew what he meant.I was going to die right there right this minute. I heard Tony counting to 3.With that I said a little prayer asking God to forgive me.

BOOOM!With that I felt a bullet hit straight thru my head.Tony bent down to my now half life-less body and said with a smirk .

"Night Night pretty boy."

There I layed .My life flashed before my eyes.I remembered Sarah being born,how we had a close relationship but it was me , me who left her my sister.Then I remembered how my parents arranged hours for who would go to med classes.How they provided for me and my sister.And I remembered when we got a new addition to the family.

Mom and Dad had just brought Laura to our home.Laura was really nice we haven't really connected like how her and Sarah did.All these things and people i'd be missing out on made me wanted to cry.I 'would' have bin graduating in exactly 5 months.I felt my eye lids closing .It was time to go home.

So guy's Chris is dead now .Ik Ik

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Awesome

Love,M Dee