2 Weeks Later

Finally getting out of the hospital. Two weeks of restless nights and pain killers daily. I arrived home. I've never been so happy to be back. The house still had bad memories in it but I was trying to shake them out. Mona and Alison have came to the hospital everyday.
They've kept me company more than my own parents.
The doctor said that I had to still take it slow for a few weeks. I had to go the court date tomorrow to witness that Elijah hurt me. I was nervous. I don't want to see him ever again but he'll be in there with me hearing everything I'm saying just to tell everyone I'm lying.  I knew he was gonna do that.
I was hoping that the doctor would say that I wasn't allowed to go out to the court date and I had to rest but he was perfectly fine with it.
My parents went to work today so I was home alone. Nothing ever goes right when I'm alone in here. I go down the stairs and stop in the hall. Staring at Kaylees house across the street put chills down my spine. I could've swore they were gonna tear that down soon. When were they gonna take that house out of my life? When was the torture of seeing that house everyday going to end? I walk away from the window to take my pain medication the doctor prescribed.
My ribs still ache in pain every time I walk up and down the stairs. The pain medicine just made things easier. I go to my bedroom so I can rest. That's all my doctor wants me to do.
Rest rest rest! Or it's "take it easy". I can't do anything fun.
The police want me to be a witness for Elijah's murder case. I didn't want to see him again but I agreed to be part of it because I wanted to see him locked up for good.
The case didn't start till tomorrow so my mom wanted to rest all day today. I didn't sign up for this when I came back to this place. I didn't know this was gonna happen. I'm just glad that Elijah is away from me and gone.
Maybe tomorrow I have enough proof that he's guilty. I get into my bed and get comfortable in my sweatpants and t-shirt. Things were starting to look good for me for once.