I Got A Plan

I was looking through the news reports on the Internet about Kaylees murder.
It read:
15 year old Kaylee Woods found dead in her own home. Multiple stab wounds in the stomach causing internal bleeding. Making her bleed to death.
Parents found Kaylee's body when they got home from work. Devastating and heartbroken. Melissa and Derek Woods move out the home immediately.
The was a clip of the funeral below. It looked to terrible to watch. I wasn't really interested in watching it in the first place.
There had to be more evidence about the crime somewhere on here.
The crime weapon was identified has a kitchen knife from the sink. There were many signs of struggle. Bruises on the wrist, scratches from broken glass. The report read.
Body found in the own teenage girl's bedroom. That was where the blood stain was I found. Kaylee's ghost wanted me to find out who killed her. I just knew it. I just don't know how I'm gonna do this.
I decided to go sneaking around her house again. It was the only way to find what she wanted me to find but I didn't want to do this alone. I call Alison and Mona for help. Hopefully they'll believe me.
*********************************************************
"Woah" Mona stood expressionless in my room.
"You're telling me that Kaylee's ghost visited you last night and wants you to help her find out who murder her and you want us to help?" Alison asked. Her face looked pale and afraid.
"Yeah! I didn't want to call Elijah...we're not exactly on speaking terms right now" I muttered.
"WHAT!" Alison's mouth fell open.
"Well the thing is...I don't trust him anymore" I admitted.
"What do you mean you don't trust him?" Mona asked looking at Alison confused.
"Well....I don't think he seems as good as he looks" I said.
"Elijah isn't a bad guy okay" Alison looked me straight in the eye. She was serious.
"Alison! He tried to hurt me!" I yelled.
"What do you mean he tried to hurt you?" She asked me.
"Well it all started when we got locked into Kaylee's house and-"
"WAIT WAIT WAIT! YOU WERE LOCKED IN THE CREEPY HOUSE WITH HIM?" Mona shouted cutting me off.
"Yes! And he wanted to look around the house cause he wanted to prove that he didn't murder her cause everyone thinks that. I didn't think that until now-"
"Elijah isn't a bad guy!" Mona backed him up too. They didn't know anything.
"He forced me to stay in there with him against my will! He used me!" I demanded.
"That's not the same him" Mona was now freaked out. I could see the look of worry in her eyes.
"Well there were these times when you saw little hints of another side of him" Alison added.
"Yeah...we didn't want to tell you at first but know he's getting worse" Mona said.
"I talked to him yesterday but he refused to leave...he left angry" I said. "What was has he done before?" I asked a little scared.
"Well...he'd get really mad at Kaylee sometimes and punch lockers at school" Alison replied.
"Okay..." I nodded.
"He also yell at her sometimes. She'd sometimes call us crying and scared of him" Mona told me.
"Are you serious?" I ask my eyes widen in surprise.
"Yes...I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner" Alison apologized.
"Don't be sorry. I thought Elijah was such a good person but I can't even trust him now" I said choking some tears down.
"We thought he'd change. He seemed so much better after you came back" Mona said.
"Yeah. He smiled more. He had this certain glow in his eyes" Alison added.
The thought of that still made me feel good but me and him were done.
"Well I need to go back in the house again. There has to be something her parents missed when they were packing up her room. They freaking left a One Direction poster hanging there and a bed frame on the floor" I said ready to walk out the door and get this done.
"Wait!" Mona says running up to me, Alison behind her.
"What! You guys! I think Elijah killed her!" I blurted out.
They stood froze for a second "That house is dangerous! You can't go in there again!...I can't go in there...again" she told me. Her eyes no longer on me. Tears were streaming down her face.
"What do you mean again?" I asked confused.
"We went in there the same reason you want to! We think Elijah did it too! And.." She drifted off.
"And what?" I asked.
"It was the scariest day of my life...we went in there to proof that our theory was right" Mona confessed.
"What happened?" She was now worrying me.
"I didn't see it coming...some force...of wind..pushed me down the stairs....I saw my life flash before my eyes....I had a broke arm...broken ribs" she said clinging to her chest remembering the terrible memory. Tears streaming down her face.
"The door was locked...something was locking us in there and we couldn't get out" Alison continued now seeing Mona couldn't go on.
"how'd you get out?" I asked.
"A neighbor heard our screams after what seemed like hours" Alison said.
"Who's the neighbor! We gotta talk to them!" I said. "They may know about the day Kaylee died"
"She's an old woman. She's lived alone for years since her husband died in a car accident. Her name is Ida I think" Alison told me.
"Okay...lets go" we headed out the door determined that this old lady would know something.
Her house was beside Kaylee's it was a decent little cottage. It was light pink, with white shutters, it had a brown pine door. It was beautiful. It had pink roses and daisy and so many more types of flowers around it.
She must of took really good care of this place.
I knock on the door with no hesitations. In just a few minutes, a old short gray haired woman, her eyes were a bright blue and she had on a floral print button up on with a long pink skirt. She looked at me confused.
"Hey your names Ida right?" I asked her.
"Yeah..what's your name sweetheart?"'she asked. She had a kind face as she looked in my eyes.
"My names Gracie and these are my friends Mona and Alison" I pointed to them.
"Nice to meet you! Now sweetie I don't want to be rude but why are you here?" She asked me.
"Well I was wondering if you could tell me more about the day Kaylee died?" I asked her.
She looked around outside as if she was looking to see if someone was watching and then spoke "come on in"