Brokenhearted

"HELP ME!!! SOMEBODY!! HELP ME" I yelled as I pounded on the door hard with my fist.
"Gracie! Gracie!" He went up behind me. He touched my shoulder but I flinched.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled. Now all the tears that built up in me were now pouring out like rain. Tears began to pour down my face. The Elijah I knew wasn't here anymore. I couldn't even look at him right now. I didn't even want to call him "Elijah".
"How could you! What's wrong with you...gosh! I can't even talk to you! You're using me to know more information about Kaylee" I said in between crying. I had my back turned to him.
"No I'm not!" He tried backing himself up.
"Whatever! I'm getting out of here!" I tried kicking the window down with my foot but I was too weak. I started walking around to find something big and hard to break it.
"What are you doing now?" He asked but I didn't answer.
"GRACIE" he yelled as he stands in front of me blocking me from moving.
"I'm freaking getting something to break this door done now move!" I yell back. He moved probably just because he wanted to get out now as much as me.
As I walk around the house with Elijah following behind me, I began to feel even more broken-hearted than before. Memories of me and him so when I thought he was better than this. I never would've thought that he would do this to me. I just wanted to get out of here and never speak to him again. He wasn't the old him I knew anymore. The old him would let me go, make me feel safe, get out of here once I told him that I was scared. Tears started streaming down my face again. I tried holding them in but it made it worse. I cup my mouth with my hands to try to disguise the fact that I was crying again. It didn't work, Elijah looked at me. For once, he looked like he cared. I caught one glimpse of care in his eyes for the first time today.
"What's wrong now?" He asked now calm.
"Nothing.." I said between sniffles.
"Look...I don't know why I was acting like a jerk but...I'm..l'm sorry" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. This time I didn't flinch. He turns me around and reels me in for a hug. I was confused about what was going on honestly but I didn't even care right now.
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry" he kept whispering.
"We need to get of here" he said now letting me.
"Let me knock the window down and help you" he said.  I heard footsteps again getting louder which made him turn around.
"Let's make it quick" he said. I nodded with tears still going down my face.
He took his foot and broke the window. He let himself out and turned to me and put his hand out waiting for me to grab it. I heard even louder footsteps which made me jump. I went faster and went out of the window and ran. 
I'm still unsure whether or not to trust him ever again.
**********************************************
Authors Note
I never done such a dramatic book. What do you guys think about Elijah lashing out like that?