"You can stop physically abusing me now." I say, this time inevitably looking at her face.

The only question I want to ask her is,
I know you haven't missed me as much as I've missed you, but did you even miss me a little ?

Did you ever go through the pictures we took, and thought about me like I think about you all the time?

"You're freaking rude, you know that right?" She rolls her eyes.

"Well I've learned from you." I laugh sarcastically.

"If you don't want to work with me, and act your age, or atleast mature, then I'll gladly take a plan back home this minute , bye betch!"

No no no no...you can't. Please don't. I'll let you play with my hair if you want, but please don't go! I'll die if you do.

Instead I only , carelessly say, " whatever. "

She's about to open the door, her left hand on the handle thingy.

"I mean, I could totally use your help. I didn't mean to offend you." I give her my best imitation of a convincing honest smile.

"I'm only staying because I told your manager I would. " she says firmly, putting on her shades.

"Look I was just saying the truth...no need to be so uptight chica." I mutter under my breath.

She pulls down her shades, and raises her left eyebrow, "what'd you just say?"

"Nada. Do you think I would rock that cotton candy hair, as much as Donald Trump?" I say , looking out the window, noticing our hotel coming into view.

"Why would you ever wanna look like the 21st century grinch? But hmmm...only if you added gel and wore red striped suspenders!" She winks at me.

I can already feel myself blushing, so I look away once again.

The limo comes to a stop, signaling us to get off, at the hotel.

I thank the driver, and head out, Sammy does too.

I notice she's struggling with her heavy luggage.

Oh well too bad for her. Why'd you bring all your calzones chica?

I walk ahead of her, and let her deal with her heavy luggage.

Ugh I can't do this, blame my Christian ass for this.

I sigh and walk back to her.

"Here lemme help you."

"No thanks. I'm a strong independent woman...who needs no stupid boy in her- AH!" She exclaims as the heavy carry on falls on her foot.

"What was that?" I smirk.

"Fuck you! " She mumbles.

I laugh to myself and grab her heavy luggage, as she holds on to her little toe.

We walk inside the hotel together, and sign in.