My mate rejected me. Bad move. (Edited.)

Start from the beginning

Cole saw what happened and punched Nathan in the stomach he walked over to me the crowed parting like the red sea, he helped me up I hugged Cole and he picked me up bridal style. He carried me out of the school and put me in Nathan's car he started it and drove down the road we were home within a couple of minutes we both just stayed quite. He opened the door for me and we went up the stairs I slipped out of my dress and climbed into bed Cole climbed in next to me and hugged me. "Will you still run away with me?" I asked and turned around to face Cole. "You know I will sissy." He said and snuggled with me. "We have to go tonight if we want Jacobs’s car." I mumbled. Cole got up his eyes shining I knew I had him. "Well let's pack!" He said and jumped up running to his room. I got up and packed everything I wanted. I was done and dressed by the time Cole came back. We went down stairs and coal started packing food for the road trip. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my mom a note. 'Mom I am going away with Cole for a while I don't know when we will be back. Remember when dad died? The way you felt? Well I'm going through kinda the same thing. Don't look for us and smack Gina for me? I love you. Tina. I am so excited to finally get out of this place. We should have done this a long time ago.

Cole handed me one of the bags of food, I took it and grabbed my duffle bag.  We went out the door and got in the car Cole started it and we drove.  I saw the lights go by my eye lids drooping. "Go to sleep Tina you’re tired." Cole said, I snuggled into the car seat and was asleep almost instantly.

                                                                                  Jacobs’s p.o.v

I looked at Tina in a picture and punched the wall. This isn't fair!  Why the hell am I stuck with her? She is disgusting.  I looked at the picture of Tina again and tears filled into my eyes. God dammit! I punched the wall in another place so two big holes where in it. I went outside and saw the piece of shit car Nate got when Tina and Cole took his car. I ran down the road and punched a tree in the forest. It toppled over and I hit another one, I hit one more when I hit my rage point I exploded into my wolf and ran.  I can't believe I rejected her I didn't even have a reason, I don't have cancer like my friend that's why he rejected his mate. Me I don't know why I didn't have a reason to. I slammed into a huge tree and it toppled over I smirked when it was going to hit a really small tree and knock that one over to. The tree fell and crashed into the smaller one the small one swayed under the weight but it still supported the huge tree from dying on the ground. My heart cracked, that is almost just how I rejected my mate. I weakened her with words and pushed her off of the stage but instead of me supporting her I let her fall and even worse I stepped on her. I am a horrible mate.                                                                       

   Tina's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning in the car Cole was driving with the window rolled down and the radio quietly playing. I looked around us and saw pine trees, I shot up so fast Cole swerved before straightening the car out. "Where not in Montana anymore are we?" I asked Cole, he looked at me with a bright smile. "Nope we are in Hayden Idaho. We are going to join the pack that my best friend Peter joined to be with his mate." Cole said and continued driving along the deserted road with trees taking up the view. The sun was shining down on us my skin loving the feeling. The summer breeze flying in Cole’s window. I laid back and watched as the trees started to thin and the light becoming more prominent now that we are leaving the forest where the trees block out most of the sun.

We pulled up to a huge pack house and a guy that looked vaguely familiar ran up to Cole’s side. Cole stepped out of the car and gave the guy a hug. The guy turned to me he had one green eye and one blue eye. I recognized him then, he is coals best friend Peter. He ran over and opened the door for me. He held his hand out to help me out of the car. I gave him my hand and he pulled me out of the car into a bear hug. "How has my un-biological sister been doing?" He asked, I looked up at him and tried to smile but it looked more like a scowl. "I take it you guys aren’t here to visit." Peter said, Cole smiled at him and draped an arm over my shoulder. "No that is why we have come to ask if we could stay sir alpha." Cole said, my eyes widened and my mouth hung open. "Alpha!?" I screeched Peter looked at me with a smile. "Yes I am at that stage in my life where I have to be the most important one." He said faking a dazed look, I jabbed his stomach and heard a couple of growls and tons of wolfs came out of the trees.

I looked around with a sheepish smile and some people who knew the alpha wasn't offended lay down and waited for the alpha to back the rest off. A couple moved closer and Peter put his hand up to stop them. "Guys this is my best friend and his twin sister, they came from the pack I used to be in and they want to stay with us and in the future possibly join our pack." He announced the rest of the wolves stopped and looked at us before they all rushed around us slipping between us and licking us. "Okay guys they have been driving all night let them shower and get some sleep. Joshua could you show them to their room they can have guest rooms 36 and 37." He said a red wolf with blue eyes stepped out of the group and softly grabbed my shirt and urged me to come. I started walking and grabbed Cole’s wrist. "Hey thanks Josh how you been?" I asked Josh looked at me and got as close as a wolf could to shrugging. I smiled and walked along we were walking up the stairs when we turned to a little hall way you never would have seen unless you were looking for it.

He led us down the hall it only had three doors in it he opened the door at the end of the hall and there was a small hall with two doors in it Josh stayed there and butted us with his head urging us forward. Cole and I looked at each other and took off down the hall. "I call the room on the right!" I said right as Cole said. "I call the room on the left." We looked at each other and smiled because we were running for no reason. I opened the door to my room it is HUGE! And saw a California king bed with a black canopy hanging down from the roof around it. There was a huge wardrobe and four doors lining the room. I opened the first one and it was a huge walk in closet that was completely full of clothes that looked like they wouldn't fit me in one hundred years, I closed that door and opened another one it was a large bathroom with a freaking Jacuzzi! Not a big bathtub with jets. No a huge ass hot tub! There was a large mirror a bath tub and a shower. There was also of course a toilet, sink, and counters with cupboards. I closed the door to the bathroom and opened another door it is an entertainment room. It has a huge 50 inch plasma flat screen TV. A futon couch, surround sound, and four bean bags in the corner. And a small kitchen, like a real kitchen with a stove, oven, dishwasher, and fridge. I closed that door and opened the last door there was it is an exercise room with just about any piece of equipment you could think of.

I closed the door and stumbled over to the door I opened it and was just about to knock on Cole’s door when it opened. "Hey you have got to see my room it is awesome!" Cole said pulling me in his room. I looked around and only saw one door and a closet in his room I looked at his bed and almost laughed. He has a queen size bed. And I bet you any amount of money he don't have a Jacuzzi in his bathroom. Hell his dose not even have a TV or a couch! He has a sweet chair but.... I mean I have a couch! "Brother you have always had the worse sense of direction; you are not going to like this." I said. I grabbed his hand and led him to my room I opened the door and walked over to the bed I fell on it and sighed. Coal was running all around looking at everything before he came and jumped on the bed next to me. "Sissy you love me right?" he asked I looked at him and he pouted. "You’re not having my room if that's what you’re getting at." I said looking at him like he was stupid. He grinned at me. "You suck." he said and ran to his room ,I laid down and closed my eyes fog drifting over them when I heard a piercing scream.

-----------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHA I left a cliffy. I think so you guys tell your friends about this story or something I am trying to prove to my sister I can be okay in the popularity! Lol. Comment. And vote. I won't ask for you to be my fan on the first chapter. And I LOVE CANDY!