01.

{uhm before you read, I wrote this book years ago (i was in middle school and now i'm in college, so do the math as you wish) so it's very cringe worthy but I decided to just to keep it up. be prepared to use this face a lot}

 be prepared to use this face a lot}

————————

"I am sorry ma'am but we think this is the best solution." the doctor glanced up from his clipboard to my mom.

"Ok but will she be safe?"

"We can most likely guarantee."

They both smiled at each other.

I sat on the bench wondering why my mom would ever agree to this.

----------

All i was allowed to bring was a small duffle bag with clothes, and essentials.

I grabbed the photo of my grandpa and my brother together, my dad left me at the age of seven because my mom and him had very unexplainable issues, but my brother and grandpa were always there for me.

My grandpa passed away from losing his fight from cancer, I stuck the picture in my pocket to remember how much of an impact they had on the person I am today.

There was nothing wrong with me, they believe since I have troubles over losing gramps and my brother that it is mandatory I'm placed in this hellhole.

I grabbed my small blue duffel bag and slowly walked down the stairs.

"You ready Elora?" my mother looked up at me with sympathy.

"I honestly don't care at this point, I just don't wanna be here." I remarked looking down at my feet.

"Don't be like that Elora." she came over to rub my shoudler but I dodged and walked outside to the car.

The car ride was long and silent.

I had no words for my mom agreeing to do this.

-----------

"This is your room. You roommate is at therapy, but will be back soon."

It was a very clean room for a crazy house, there was bunk beds, and a bathroom with an isolated door which gave me privacy to do my business.

I sat on the bottom bunk claiming it since it seemed unattentioned, it had a bed sheet hanging over it to give privacy.

My roomate came back, she was a very thin dark skinned woman with her hair in a ponytail, "oh my! You scared the shit outta me. You must be the new roomate everyone's been talking about."

"Everyone?"

"Yeah pretty much. We rarely get people here." The mysterious girl shook her head.

"I don't mean to be rude but how long have you been here?" I questioned.

"Since I was thirteen which was three years ago, and before you ask I'm Bonnie." she stuck her hand out for me to shake, and I returned the favor.

"I'm Elora, but what are you here for?"

"They said I had some brain damage from my past which could turn me savage or something but I'm perfectly fine, so I am basically here for no reason. How bout you?"

"I've been having a really hard time with my past so I just break down once in a while." I agreed.

"They call that crazy?"

"Yeah I'm guessing so."

"Lordy cheese nips they put anyone in here for anything nowadays."

The intercom called for us to come for lunch.

"I'll show you around on our way, come on."

-----
We sat down, I looked down at my tray meatloaf and rice.

"I wouldn't recommend eating that probably has some body parts in it, I have some snacks in our room." she said with a smile, "oh I hope you don't mind I do have some friends that would be glad to meet you."

"No problem." I smiled drinking my water.

"Aye Bon!" a taller, thicker girl walked up and sat by Bonnie, and another girl with a binkie and in a oneise.

Followed along by a pale girl who took a seat by me, and then lasty a light skinned lady scooted on the other side of me.

"Okay you guys meet our new friend, Elora."

They all said in unison, "Hi Elora."

"Hey y'all." I smiled.

"Introduce yourselves and tell her why we are here." Bonnie spoke eyeing everyone.

The tall, thick, brown girl looked to me, "Well Elora, my name is Everly and I'm here because I feel I am Jesus."

I tried to surpress a laugh, but then I came to the conclusion she was serious, Bonnie popped in, "Ya wouldn't believe how many Jesus' are in this place."

It went to the woman wearing the onesie and sucking on a binkie she pulled it out and spoke.

"I'm Aurora. Call me A if you would like and I'm here because i think i am a baby."

"I'm Sierra and I'm here because i think I'm invisble to the world." the pale woman spoke.

lastly the light skinned woman beside me spoke, "Ella and I'm here because I believe I am a God."

"Told you about the different Gods and Jesus' Elora, now that we know each other, lets get down to business shall we?"