What the fuck?!

Začať od začiatku

Your ringtone:
"When i was a young boy my father took me into the city to see the marching band he said son when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damn." ( Black parade- MCR)

You let the phone ring because you still had to find yourself some clothes. You grabbed an all black shirt with an image of a unicorn on it with the caption of "bitch please i ride a unicorn" and a pair of high waisted black ripped jeans. When you were finished getting dressed you grabbed your pair of galaxy converse and put them on. You grabbed the rest of your stuff and headed downstairs to the kitchen. You grabbed a bowl, a spoon, the box of cheerios that was sitting on top of your fridge and the milk. You sat down at the table to pour yourself a bowl and suddenly you hear a knock at the door. You left out the kitchen to go answer the door.
   It was Kellin "Hey." You say. "Come in i was just about to enjoy the most important meal of the day." You say as he laughs. "If it's cereal then it's not that important." He says following you into the kitchen. "So what time do we have to be at school?" He asks grabbing a bowl and a spoon. "We have to be there at nine. Haha, Look at you saying cereal is not important." You say laughing. "I know what I said but then the fruity pebbles on top of the fridge started to call my name." He says grabbing the box and sitting down. "Oh yeah sorry I didn't reply back I was talking to mommy, then I took a shower." You say shoving cheerios in your mouth. "Slow down nobody wants your nasty cereal haha. And I figured you got busy." He says laughing.
   "Yeah." You say pulling out your phone to see who you had gotten a miss call from. It was unknown. You began to worry. "What's wrong?" Kellin asks. "Nothing. Its just I got this text." You say handing him the phone showing him the message. "And they also called my phone." You add on. "Do you have a clue on who it can possibly be?" He asks. "Yeah, his ex Chelsea. If not her some crazy chick stalker." You say laughing. "I'm pretty sure it's the ex." He says laughing. "But don't worry about, ain't nobody gonna hurt you. Your bestfriend is the most toughest guy in the world." He says flexing. "Haha yeah your so tough but you can totally scream like a chick when you see a mouse." You say making fun of him. "Haha. How hilarious that your still holding on to that old ass moment. Uhm hello I was twelve." He says. "How about you do what Elsa said and Let it go let it go." He sang.
   "Haha shush you sound terrible." You said making fun of him. "No I don't. I sound like Superman if he sang." He says laughing. "Shut up and put your bowl In the sink so we can leave." You say laughing. "Alright. But first you gotta say I sound like Lady gaga." He says smiling. "Haha okay you sound like lady gaga." You say while he puts the bowl in the sink. "If she sniffed crack." You add on while laughing. "Okay. Okay at least I sound like her." He says smiling. As he follows you out the door.
   You two start your journey to school . "So, did you meet someone in New York." You ask. "No. I mean I meant a girl but we didn't meet in New York." He says looking down at his feet as you two continue to walk to school. "Oh. Where did you two meet than?" You reply. "Well before i left I sorta was falling for this girl, but I'm sure she would have never felt the same." He says. "How do you know did you even ask her? Did she tell you she didn't like you?" You question him. "No I just couldn't I mean I was to scared to ask her. Plus I doubt she even had any feelings for me the way I had feelings for her." He says looking down. "Aweh. Maybe you should've asked her before you left. Maybe she's still here in Cali. We could find her and ask her." You say giving him a smile. He looks at you and smiles back. "Thanks, (y/n) for giving me hope and being an amazing bestfriend." He says as you move in towards him for a hug.
   Before you knew it you were at school. "Well i guess this is where we depart." He says looking down. "How about I walk you to your first class instead and we can depart from there." You say smiling at him. "Okay. Cool." He says smiling back. "Who do you have first?" You ask as you two walk into the school. "Well, i have Ms.Valery." He says looking at you. "Oh dang, I have her after lunch it would've been awesome if we had her at the same time. But anyways I know exactly where her classroom is." You say as he starts to follow you. "How is her class?" He asks. "Well some days you'll be interested while on other days you'll want to fall asleep." You say laughing. "Haha. Well sounds normal to me." He laughs.
   You suddenly bump into someone and made their books fall to the floor. "Oh I'm so sorry." You say helping pick up their books. You get up and get a good look at the them. It's a boy. He's sort of taller than you. He has a casual hairstyle swept to the side. He's wearing a muscle tee with the 1975 printed on it and a pair of black skinny jeans. You stop staring and hand him his books. "Thanks." He says with a smile. "No need to thank me I was the cause of this mess." You say smiling back. "Yeah, true." He says laughing. "Oh my glob that's a really good book. One of my favorites if i don't say" You say pointing to a book he was holding. "Oh yeah this book well Robert Patterson is one of my favorite authors but that can stay between me you and him." He says looking at Kellin. You three start laughing. He's amazing and okay." You say giggling. "Well I guess I'll see you around than Ms. Clumsy and Mr. Hey let me not say anything but stare. By the way my name is Oliver so don't be scared to speak when you see me." He says walking off with a grin on his face. You look at Kellin. "Well than." You say as you two laugh.
   "So, uhm did you talked to your boyfriend this morning?" Kellin asks. "Haha. He's not my boyfriend I mean I don't know and yeah I texted him but I didn't get a response." You say looking down as you two turn the hallway corner. "Oh. Maybe he overslept." He says trying to make you feel a bit better. "Yeah I guess I mean hey I barely know him anyways." You say. "But yet you like him." Kellin says laughing at you. "Haha. Yeah." You say. "(Y/n)!" You hear your name being called from behind you. You turn around to see who called your name. You seen it was Ronnie. As he reaches you he asks. "Hey buddie. How's your day going?" You look at him. "It's going okay I mean besides getting a weird text saying stay away from Andy i'd say its going well" You respond. Kellin laughs. "Well okay than. Do you know who sent it?" He asks. "I'm Ronnie by the way." He says looking at Kellin putting his hand out waiting for Kellin to shake it. "I'm Kellin." He responds as he reaches out to shake his hand. "Well i'm pretty sure it's that Chelsea girl but I don't know it was unknown." You say. "Wow that's creepy. Anyways i got to go to class see you guys around." He says walking off. You start walking again and tug on Kellin's arm making him turn around to walk him to his class.
   "Well he seemed nice." He says looking at you. "Haha yeah." You say laughing "I have to say I really did miss your annoying laugh." He comments as he throws his arm over your shoulder while laughing. "Shut up." You say giggling. "So where is this classroom at." He asks. "Stop whining we're here." You say. "Well, I knew that. I was just making sure you was paying attention." He says making you laugh. " Yeah okay. Well anyways, this is your classroom." You say looking over to the left at a loud room. "They sound extremely excited in there." He says laughing. "Well good luck. You'll be needing it." You say laughing. "Haha. Well I'll see you at lunch." He says poking the dimple on your cheek. "Okay haha. See you." You say walking away as you turn around to see him smiling at you. You smile back and walk to your class."
   You arrive at the classroom and sit in the seat that's in the back far right near a window. There's only 12 other students in the classroom with you so far. Your teacher isn't there yet so you pull out your phone and look to see if Andy texted back. You think to yourself. *should I text again to see if he is here or even okay? But what if he thinks of me as annoying? Ughhh life is so complicated.* You text anyway.