What the fuck?!

The very next day
You wake up around the same time as you did yesterday. You get up grab your phone and head to the bathroom. You turn on the shower and wait for the water to get hot. While your waiting you sit down and get on your phone. You notice you have 2 unread messages, you open the first message. It's from Kellin.

Text Messages:
Kellin: Hey uhm I gotta go to school today you mind if i come up and we can walk to school together?
You: I was suppose to go to school with Andy but I guess we can all go together. If that's cool with you though.
Kellin: Yeah, I mean I wanted to at least get some time alone so we could continue talking about what happened while i was gone but i guess that can happen some other time.

You look down at your phone and start to think to yourself what you should do. *oh well, Kellin did just get back to Cali. But I should still go up to school with Andy I mean I already told him I was* "Ugh." You say out loud. You hear a knock on the door. "(Y/n), You in there?" You hear your mom ask. "Yeah it's me mom." You reply. "Oh what's wrong hun?" She asks. "Nothing, mom." You reply. "May I come in?" You look at your phone and feel the shower water it's still a bit cold. "Yeah. Sure why not?" You say sarcastically.
"Whats wrong?" She asks. "Nothing just caught between my bestfriend and my other friend." You say. "What's going on?" She says with worry on her face. "It's nothing serious. It's just that Kellin came back and he has to go to school today he asked me could we walk together but I already told my other friend we could meet in the morning to walk to school together so i told Kellin that we could all go together and he just wanted to spend time with me so we could catch up on everything. And now I'm completely out of ideas." You say looking at your nails.
"How about you Just tell the other friend what's going on I'm sure she." She says as she gets cut off by you. "He... Ma it's a he." You say lookin at her slightly grinning. "Oh. Did you get a boyfriend?" She says smiling at you. "Aweh My little baby is growing up so fast." She says as she squeezes you with a hug. "Ma stop." You say laughing. "I'm not sure if we're official. Plus we just meant yesterday." She looks at you with a what the hell face. "Its a long story I promise I'll tell you later." You say looking at her.
"You better missy. Now anyways just tell your guy friend what's going on if he is an understanding person than he will simply understand." she says kissing you on your forehead and leaving out. "See you when i get back home." She says opening the bathroom door. "Wait! Ma." You hurry to say. She turns around and looks at you. "Are you and dad together?" You question. She continues to stare. "Have a good day at school, sweetheart." She says as she close the door behind her. With a shocked look on your face you sit there for a moment. You suddenly look at your phone and open the other unread message. It's unknown but you still read it.

Text messages:
Unknown: Look you little cunt. I don't know you but I already fucking hate your guts. All I'm gonna say to you is stay away from Andy he's mine okay do that and maybe I'll let you keep your pretty little face. Have a nice day in school bitch. (:<

You start thinking to yourself. *It must be his ex-girlfriend.*

You close the text and open yours and Andy's messages to text him.

Text messages:
You: Hey, Goodmorning Andy. I'm gonna walk to school with Kellin so we can catch up on what we've missed. I'll see you around in school, I guess.

You put your phone down to take off your bumblebee robe and hop in the shower.
34 minutes later. You walk out of the bathroom walking to your room holding a towl around your wet body. You tapped the screen if your phone checking to see if Andy had text you back. He didn't. You walk over to your closet and pick out your clothes for today. Your phone rings.