Chapter Twenty Nine

Courtney Pov

This time when I opened my eyes I didn't see white or black or any other colors. I did see a room though.

With nobody in it. I didn't see a body, instead I was in the body's point of view.

"Ummm... Hello?"

I sighed when no one answered. This better not be a repeat thing where no one can hear me.

"Doctor Grethal come in please. The patient woke up." Said a loud voice, I sighed happily.

So, they did hear me and this thing wasn't on repeat.

"Hmm Courtney? Your awake. Wow, this is a miracle I thought we were going to have to wait for you to wake. Especially because of how many sleeping pills you overdosed." Said the doctor, cheerfully.

Sleeping pills. Oh right, the memories came back into my brain and I remembered how I almost died.

"Right well am I free to leave now?" I asked, trying not to sound moody or anything.

"No you have to stay here for a little while. I'm going to go get your brother he probably wants to talk to you."

I nodded and gave him a small smile while he walked out. I looked around the room and I saw my phone on the table besides me so I grabbed in and went on Twitter.

I remember my dad saying something like the hate will go back to Ariel like it deserves and everything will be how it is suppose to be in the end as soon as you wake up.

So, I'm scrolling through Twitter so see if he was lying or not.

I went through my recents to see a hashtag I never thought would happen to trend.

#prayforcourtney

Also, #FuckYouAriel

I smiled and sighed when I saw those two hashtags. I was curious to why they suddenly turned against Ariel. So I went on the hashtag about Ariel.

I found everyone retweeting her video saying leaked and omg I knew Courtney was innocent or some shit like that. So I watched it.

In the end of the video, I saw Ariel turning off the camera with a smirk. This was the unedited version of the interview she put on her channel.

She had the unedited version leaked and everyone was now turning against her.

I decided to go through my hate to see if it was still there.

@user: I still hate you because you overreacted and tried killing yourself wtf

@user: I never believed Ariel but omfg don't do that again I'm so worried #prayforcourtney

@user: I never believed Ariel #fuckyouariel #prayforcourtney

"I'm guessing you saw the tweets." Nick said coming in. I looked up from my phone and smiled lightly.

He looked horribly I'll tell you that.

"I didn't think they cared about me." I broke down into fits of sobs. Nick sighed and ran to me.

He sat down next to me on the bed and I continued to lay there.

"Court--- they love you. They always have. I always have loved you too. You could have talked to me. Please never do something like that again." Nick cried.

I nodded and he gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm going to go get Zach. He really really wants to talk to you."

My heart skipped a beat and I ended up coughing several times. Nick shook his head in amusement and left the room to go get Zach.

What if Zach didn't want to see me though. Oh god he probably doesn't want to see me at all.

Wait, Nick just said he wanted to see. What if he just wants to see me to yell at me. Ugh I really-

"Hey." My thoughts were cut off by the familiar voice that lowkey sounds like an angel. A broken angel.

"Z-ach." I stuttered, he nodded.

"Why? Why did you do this?" He asked, his voice sounding more broken by the second.

"They hated me they all forgot the truth. They forgot the real me during all of this. I-i don't want that to happen. Not again." I sobbed, my voice getting hitched into my throat.

Zach started crying and he sat down next to me like Nick did before.

"I'm not going to forget you. Baby trust me. Okay I love you. I love you so much. I won't ever forget you." He sighed trying to hide the fact that he was just as broken as I am.

''Your getting bigger, Zach.'' I sighed, starting my speech that I knew I shouldn't even have started. He smirked, most likely thinking of something dirty. I sighed again even though his smirk was cute and sexy at the same time, he was crying which just made it even more cuter.

''Not your dick, pervert.'' I rolled my eyes for the millionth time in my life, ''I'm being serious. Your going to become famous one day. I just know it. Your going to forget about me. I'll be on the sidelines cheering you on, but you wont even remember my name.''

''So your afraid.'' He concluded, the blueness in his eyes striking into the boringness of mine. I shrugged at him, knowing he already knew I was. He isn't as stupid as he thinks he is. ''Of oblivion''

"Yeah pretty much." I nodded, tears flowing down my cheeks.

He shook his head.

"Don't be." He whispered leaning down to wipe the tears away.

"I love you too. You told me you loved me and I love you too." I whispered back, a small smile forming on my lips.

"What?" He asked a half smile and a half smirk falling upon his lips.

"Shut up you heard me. Now please just kiss me?" I pouted and he nodded with a slight chuckle.

He leaned down to connect our lips and in that moment I realized I was wrong.

I shouted have tried killing myself, I shouldn't have cut, I should have stayed with Zach forever. So he could heal my broken heart.

And that's exactly what he's doing right now. Healing my broken heart with his beautiful smile and so so so talented lips that are currently on mine.

_______________________

I'm pretty sure this is the end of the book but don't worry!

I'm going to make another book.

So meet me there and we can share more happy comments and memories and yeah.

My Zach book is still not published but my other one called Emery Goldfire is so you can read that one if you want.