Chapter Twelve

Courtney's Point Of View

It's been a few days since I first came to Nicks house and Edwin, Timmy, Rudan and I are already like best friends. It's weird, when Nick and I sharing friends but it's cool.

Speaking of best friends, Abigail was coming over today because she wanted to see me again. The last time we saw each other was last year.

"NICK COME HERE." I yelled from the guest bedroom a.k.a my bedroom for the whole month of March.

"IM TAKING A SHOWER ASK EDWIN TO GO." He yelled back.

"he's not here." I heard a faint could come from the other room, it was Timmy.

"TIMMY COME HERE." I tried again, while I sorted though my clothes.

"no I'm busy." He shouted back.

I sighed, was every single boy in this house lazy? I tried one last time and hoped that one of them will finally come up.

"RUD-"

"Shut the hell up, Courtney. I'm coming." Rudan exclaimed, finally opening the door. Once he opened the door he sat at the end of my bed while I sat on the floor in front of my closet.

"What do you need?" Rudan asked, I smiled innocently and looked at the two piles of clothes I laid out.

"I need help picking out an outfit, I don't know what to wear." I stated while pointing to the two outfits that were laid across the floor.

Rudan looked at the first choice and made a weird face.

"What are you goth? All you picked out was black clothes

"What are you goth? All you picked out was black clothes." He laughed, I shrugged and waited for him to continue.

"Sweetie gray doesn't match black." Rudan said in a girl voice. I forced back a laugh.

"Honey black goes with everything." I rolled my eyes and flipped my brown locks of hair playfully.

"The second one is just scary. What are you a satan worshipper." Rudan laughed and then gasped.

"No you idiot. It from my favorite horror movie. I don't worship no evil-ness person." I exclaimed, rolling my eyes at his thought.

"Who are you trying to impress anyways?" Rudan asked

"No one, I'm just nervous because I haven't seen my internet best friend in over a year." I sighed, smiling at the best friend bracelet on my wrist.

"I thought you said you weren't allowed to visit her because her family doesn't want you to turn her into a lesbian." Nick laughed walking into the room. Rudan bursted out laughing.

"She talked to her dad and everything. He thinks she's coming to visit you and not me." I explained, laughing with him.

Rudan shook his head obviously confused. I laughed louder at his state.

"Well I'm confused, I'll just leave. Have fun." Rudan said walking away.

"wait you didn't answer what outfit should I wear" I asked, pouting.

"The first one." Nick and Rudan replied at the same time before exiting my room. I smiled and grabbed the outfit before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I took my shower I put my outfit on. Which also means I did my makeup, and put deodorant on.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Your friend is here." Timmy yelled, from downstairs. A big smile came onto my face and I ran down to see her.

When I saw her outside I opened the door and let her in. Her dad already left, so I didn't matter if he saw me. Plus he didn't actually care that we were hanging out, he just didn't want her to turn into a lesbian. Which is stupid because your sexuality doesn't even matter.

"Court!" Abigail exclaimed at the same time I yelled out, "Abby."

We hugged and I couldn't stop whispering Abby and she couldn't stop whispering Court

She's the only one that calls me Court, its her nickname for me. Just like I'm the only one that calls her Abby.

"So this is your new house?" Abby laughed, looking around as we pulled away.

"For a month I guess. Here I'll show you where I'm staying." I smiled, walking her upstairs into my room.

"Wow, this is so..." Abigail said once again looking around the room again. Expect this time we were in my room. I guess it's my room? It will be for a month, I guess.

"I know." I finished Abigail's unfinished sentence. "It's just the guest room."

She nodded and placed her bag down. (She was spending the night)

"Okay anyways. Shut the door, we're gonna have a girl talk." Abigail laughed.

I smiled and did what she said, without rolling my eyes for once.

"Okay now sit, and tell me about your love life." She laughed.

"I don't have a love life." I laughed, awkwardly. She was the first to roll her eyes.

"Sure, you don't."

"Oh stop being sarcastic tell me about you and Hunter." I smiled when she started to blush.

"He lives in Arizona, it's a long distance relationship." She explained while shrugging.

"Yeah but you love him."

"Oh shut up, miss I'll never fall in love." She teased throwing a pillow at me.

"Hey don't hit me future Mrs Rowland." I teased back, which made her gasp and throw more pillows at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess this isn't technically a long chapter but it took me two days to write it. So I'm sorry.