Chapter Twenty Five

Courtney's Pov

If you get triggered easily don't read this chapter. :(

It's been exactly four weeks and two days since the whole thing at Olive Garden happened. I was thinking about a lot of things. When I say thinking I don't mean going on my phone.

I spent those four weeks and two days plus five hours in my room. All alone just thinking in the night, in the day. I only got up to eat, go to the bathroom, and sadly do online school.

So, I thought of a solution. I'm emotionally weak. So so so weak.

What's the point of staying weak, why can't I just end this right now.

So, that's exactly what I was doing. I was filming a goodbye video for YouTube.

"What's up guys, today's just going to be a video. Everyone thinks they know what happened with Ariel. Truth is Ariel asked me to film a YouTube video with me and then started asking me questions like, 'how does it feel having most of your supporters only liking you for your brother' and stuff like that. By now that's old supporters because everyone left me because of how we edited the video to make me sound like a bitch." I started the whole speech.

I sighed to take a breath.

"I admit I can be a bitch. But I said nothing rude or mean or whatever the hell you think I said." I scoffed.

"But that's not the point of this video. The point of this video is I want to say goodbye." I gave a sad smile with a shrug.

"I was thinking now that I have nothing, actually nothing. What's the point? Seriously what's the point. When I wake up, I'll just get surrounded by hate!" I exclaimed, the tears already about to start falling.

I stared into the camera.

"You guys were the only reason I still wanted to live. Without you why am I still alive? I'm overeating? No I'm really not. I have nothing. Take it from my point of view" I pointed out.

"I lost you guys over a lie, I lost my best friend, and I lost most of my friends. I lost my dad too. I'm not making this video for pity or attention. I told you I'm making this video to say goodbye to everyone I love." I sighed, listing off the things on my fingers.

"By the time you see this. I'll be gone. So I just want to say goodbye to all my old supporters that left which is all of you. You guys were the best thing that has happened to me and I'm just so thankful to have gotten to meet some of you." I twirled my bracelet as a sign of nervousness.

"Goodbye Nick. You were my big brother, I was your little sister. You mean everything to me. I love you so much. I am so sorry." The tears fell from my eyes but I didn't bother whipping them off.

"Goodbye Rudan. You were the only friend that I had that actually believed me. Your like a big brother to me. I feel so bad right now cause I can hear you broadcasting from your room." I sighed before adding the three words that meant everything to me, "I love you too."

"Goodbye Timmy. You also believed in me. You understood me like Rudan did.   I love you for just everything thank you."

"Now it's time to say goodbye to everyone that has already left me because of the lies." I sighed, shaking my wrist lightly because of the stinging that was occurring to my cuts.

"Firstly Goodbye Edwin. You were a great friend, Goodbye Weston, we kind of drifted apart ever since I moved to Texas. Goodbye Ari, we were friends for like an hour but I didn't want to leave you out. Goodbye Loren."

I paused before continuing. The tears were streaming down my face. But I didn't make a sound.

"G-goodbye Zach. I love you all so much. And I'm sorry but I can't, I can't handle all this hate for something I didn't even do. I can't handle loosing everyone."

"And most importantly Hey Dad, I'll awe you in a minute. Just got to make sure this video posts first."

I gave a light chuckle and quickly turned off my camera to post it on YouTube before I changed my mind.

Twenty minutes later it was posted and I ran to the bathroom with my phone before anyone could change my mind.

I tweeted my last tweets before I took my blade into my hands to make a few more scars into my wrists.

@Hayecourtney: I was thinking what's the point of living with no one who actually cares.

@HayeCourtney: I used to like myself but now I just hate myself

@Hayecourtney: watch my new YouTube video for a real goodbye

@Hayecourtney: guess this is my last tweet. Last breath last thought. Last sentence: I'm Sorry For Leaving for dying

By the time everyone started spamming happy faces into Rudan's chat it was too late, I already took five sleeping pills and swallowed them.

Nothing could stop me now. I was finally going to see my dad again.

The sleeping pills didn't seem to work as fast as i wanted too so just to be safe I took another five.

I heard a banging on the door before I fell, and everything in my world went black.

______________________

Told you it would get sad :((((

I'm sorry. But I got inspired in the shower! Yay shower time! Lmao

And I just realized this story has nothing to do with the title. Oh well it will in the end. I guess I can't end this story to soon.