Chapter Twenty Four

Courtney's Pov

It was a week later and everyone was hating on me because I left. I went home because, A.) cutting myself was to tempting B.) I went home C.) 5quad, Mark and Loren arnt going to spring break anymore.

Nick also hated me. I mean, he says he doesn't. But he probably does. He's mad at me for cutting. Which any normal person would be. It was all over my arms, who am I kidding it is all over my body.

Rudan and I have gotten closer. He understands me more than Abigail ever did. Abigail is not even talking to me because she still doesn't believe me.

Oh and Zach, he probably doesn't believe me either. The whole I like Courtney thing for him was I guess a phase.

The supporters, yeah I lost a lot. I gained a lot of hate. Speaking of hate my tweet I just tweeted out caused me more hate.

@HayeCourtney: it's okay you don't have to believe me. I know what I did was true and if you don't like me I'll just learn to accept that even though I really like you.

@hayecourtney: really really really like like like like you.

Beside my really depressing tweets I have been drawing more to get my mind off of everything. Which is impossible when the guy you like is coming over to your house to hang out with your brother and his friends almost every day.

"Courtney the guys and I are going to go get some food. Do you want to come with us. To Olive Garden?" Rudan asked coming into my room.

Doing the whole week I got back, I have been shutting everyone out. Well my brother and Timmy out because they were the only ones that knew I didn't do anything wrong to Ariel.

So Rudan was basically the one person I talked too. That I felt comfortable talking too.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged placing down my pencil on the piece of paper before walking out of my room. The only reason I went down was because of the look Rudan was giving me.

Edwin rolled his eyes at me, and whispered something to Zach. Which by the way wasn't actually whispering because it was loud as fuck.

"Just wait until she talks shit about us." He has whispered.

Rudan was about to roast on him but I gave him a sigh and a shook of my head before walking out and into the car.

When we got there, it was unbelievably awkward. Especially for me. I cursed myself for wearing a long sleeve and Jeans to hide my insecurities because this resteraunt was hot as hell probably would be.

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" The waitress asked, writing what everyone was saying.

she stopped and looked at me. Everyone listened because I haven't actually been talking this whole week besides talking to Rudan.

"Water." I replied, dully. Nick have me a confused look because I usually never drink water. But I didn't want to drink any soda or anything. That will just end up making me get fatter than I already am.

"You okay?" Timmy whispered to me. I nodded and watched as Zach continued to glare at me. I gave him a mental scoff.

Mmhm. Yeah, he totally believes that I didn't talk shit to Ariel. Note my sarcasm. Oh god, he is such a Lier. He told me he didn't even like like Ariel. Yet, he believes her over the girl he said he has/had a crush on.

What the fuck is wrong with me to make someone hate me that much in the matter of two days?

My thoughts were about to be continued but a nudge from Nick cut them off. The waitress was back and she was waiting for me to tell her what I wanted.

"Oh sorry, i'll just have eggplant Parmesan. Thanks." she nodded and started writing down my order onto her notepad.

Since I didn't have anything better to do I went into wattpad and started reading one of the top stories I could find. I didn't want to scroll through Twitter to see more hate, I didn't want to watch my snaps to see more hate, I just wanted for all this to end. And since it wasn't and I couldn't draw to distract myself from social media, I did the next best thing.

No, it's not Musical.ly that doesn't work anymore. It's reading, on wattpad or quotev or anything other app I could find.

I usually hate reading but that's only books that doesn't include books on wattpad.

The book I started reading was the bad boy saw me naked which is seriously an amazing book because I have already read it before.

"Watcha reading little sister." Nick teased trying to lighten my mood. Usually it would, but not in the case I am in right now.

I lost everything important to me. Sure, I still had Nick. But that's it. I have Rudan and Nick but I don't have the thing I love most.

I don't have my best friend Abigail, I don't have my supporters. I don't even have my dad or step mom. Me and my other brothers of course drifted apart. I'm useless. I'm weak, I'm not worthy for them. I didn't say anything about Ariel. But the saying everything happens for a reason? Maybe that's true, maybe everyone hates me for A reasons.

Maybe that reason is because I'm just so so fucking useless that I don't deserve friends or anything.

"Courtney?" Nick repeated, worry laced onto his tone. I shook my head and shrugged.

He didn't bother replying to my motions because it was too late. I was already stuck into the haunting thoughts of my mind. And the food just came to the table.

________________________

So I think the story is about to get really depressing so that's a warning and if you ever EVER

Need any one to talk to PLEADE please please come to my PM's and ask me for my kik so we can kik each other for help.

Because I'll help you with whatever your facing and u can help me.

BTW WE ALMOST 100 FOLLOWERS WHAT SHA'LL WE DO TO CELEBRATE.

Oooh Ik I'll go live on younow and make a cake because YASSS

Ily guys so much. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😘😘

Btw we hit 100 followers which means a lot because I didn't think you guys would like me enough to go follow me so thank you.

My younow is Bruhdestinyy and I'll go live soon.