Chapter Twenty Six

Rudan's Pov

Warning might be triggering I don't know. Probably not.

I was on Twitter scrolling through the hashtag Rudan sucks to find roasts when I the hashtag started spamming, 'Courtney Is Comiting sucide'

My eyes widened and I looked at the chat on younow to see they were also spamming that.

They said she tweeted everything and posted a goodbye YouTube video and I quickly scrolled onto her Twitter in hope that they were lying.

But they weren't. They were telling the truth. I turned my broadcast off and then I ran to Courtney's room.

"someone call 911 fucking now!" I screamed. My face was in horror and my heart was pounding so fast I thought I was the one that was going to die from a heart attack.

Nick ended up running in, "why? What's wrong?"

Timmy came running in after. I started banging on the bathroom door knowing that is probably the second place she'll be.

"Your sister- Courtney is gonna-" I got cut off by a loud thud.

"Commit sucide." I finished, ushering Timmy to call 911. Nicks eyes widened and his breath started to fasten.

"Courtney." He kept mumbling over and over again.

"CALL 911 TIMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALL IT." I shouted, I would have laughed when I saw Timmy running but at times like this it was a very serious situation.

Courtney is dying. Courtney is dying. What the hell. Where is Edwin?

__________

Nicks Pov

The sound of ambulances and police cars only made my anxiety go worse. My panting only got worse when I saw the police pick-pocketing the lock on the bathroom.

"W-will she be okay?" I sobbed looking at her lifeless body being carried onto one of those moving bed things.

"We don't know yet. You can follow us to the hospital." He told me, I nodded and ran to my car and waited for Timmy and Rudan.

Rudan was in the passenger seat and Timmy ended up being in the back.

"Call Zach. Call him now." I hissed, turning on the engine. In the third ring, he answered.

"Hey I'm filming a YouTube video with-" he began.

"I don't give a fuck my sister just commit sucide and is getting taken to the hospital right now!" I shouted at the top of my voice while I focused onto the road.

"Courtney? S-she what. What hospital." Zach stuttered.

"The one in round rock." Rudan answered acting more calmly then I was.

"Okay I'll be there soon. Bye." Zach quickly ended the call and Rudan started calling Abigail, because she was her best friend.

"What?" She said acting really salty.

"DONT YOU WHAT ME BITCH, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU MY BABY SISTER JUST COMMIT SUCIDE BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMBASS." I shouted, pouting when there was a stop light.