Chapter Twenty Two

Courtney Pov

Zach texted a day after I came to California for my tour but a part of me didn't even want to reply because of my jealously over Ariel.

That's just who Zach was though. He's the type of guy anyone would be lucky enough to even have look there way. He was that amazing. That's why girls could get jealous over him so easily.

I never used to be the jealous type but that all changed when I met thy Zachary Reed Clayton. Ugh

Oh and what type of girl Ariel is? She's the type of girl that is worthy to be jealous of. She's beautiful, smart, and funny. Even though sometimes she acts like Miranda Sings and talks like her when she doesn't know what to say, she's still jealous worthy. but everyone does that. Everyone talks like there idol.

So in conclusion the girl who has a crush on a guy who is jealous of one of his best friends that are girls. So, cliché. Just wait until the best friends start dating, and the girl who had a crush on him first is heart broken.

I really just can't wait to be heart broken. Speaking of being heart broken the guy who I know damn right will break my heart texted me.

From Zachy 🙈💖

One day without you and I already miss you :( 😔💖

I had the urge to text him backing telling him he was a lier. But I didn't know if he one hundred percent-ly was a lier.

To Zachy: Aw lmao I miss you 2 😊🙈

I didn't know if Zach was lying, which he probably wasn't because he texted me. But I did know if I was lying. And I wasn't. I genuinely miss him so freaking much. I miss how he swears and gets mad when he realizes he swore on broadcast. I miss how his eyes lit up when he smiles. I miss every little thing about him.

I guess I was falling in love with him each and every day. Even when he is not with me.

Okay fine, it's not an I guess it is an absolute fact that I am falling in love with this boy more every single second.

Speaking of the boy I was falling in love with. He replied to my text.

Zach: Really?

Me: Duh of course! Tf

Right after I got the notification that he read my text, I got a FaceTime ca from him.

"Hey Zach." I laughed and then Nicks face came into view.

"Sissy!" Nick joked and made hand movements to try and grab the phone. I rolled my eyes at him, but laughed anyways.

"NO I WANNA TALK TO HER." Zach screamed when Nick almost took his phone.

I didn't reply because I didn't know what to say and I already know I'm blushing.

"Hi Courtney." Zach smiled, innocently. He left the room and no one followed him. So, he was all alone.

"Hey Zachy." I smiled back. I just loved the name Zachy. It was so cute and Zach is so cute. It's a perfect nickname for the perfect guy.

Zach didn't reply, he just continued to stare at me through the screen.

"What?" I smiled through my blush.

"Your just so beautiful, your probably more beautiful in person but I don't know because I'm not there with you." He pouted, I laughed.

"I know, we'll see each other soon though. My tour ends next next week." I shrug. He nods.

"I know, I just miss you." He replies with a frown.

I give him a sad smile. " I know I miss you too, but we won't be gone forever."

"Courtney it's time. The meet and greet is about to start. We better go." Abigail exclaimed walking into the room with a big and bright smile upon her face.

I gave Zach another sad smile.

"Well, I'll call you later." Zach nodded and I hung up.

"Now enough with all the sadness. It's not suppose to be this sad we're about to meet our supporters!" I exclaimed, trying to diffuse the tension.

______________________

"Are you and Zach dating?" A supporter asked, I blushed and looked at where they were broadcasting and hoping they didn't hear. But they did because I was right next to the broadcast.

"Nah, nothing is official or anything." I shrugged letting out a small laugh while she walked away with a smile on her face.

My supporters were the best people in the whole entire world but they still mad everything awkward as fuck when I was around them.

"Does Zach like you back?" Asked another supporter. I blushed and the supporter behind her with blue highlights let out a squeal.

"He does like her!" The blue highlighted girl screamed.

"I actually don't know if Zach likes me back. You should ask him." I told the girl in front of me.

"If you FaceTime him I'll ask him."

My blush just got even more noticeable because everyone chanted call Zach.

"Okay, I'll call him. Everyone be quiet." I laughed. I got his contact up and sighed.

"So, what's your name?" I asked the girl trying to get out of calling him.

"Tiffany now call him!" She exclaimed. I put my hands up in defense and the phone started ringing.

When Zach answered people started screaming.

"So, I'm guessing your still at a meet and greet?" Zach laughed.

"Yeah Tiffany, wanted me to call you." I laughed showing him Tiffany and then the supporters in the crowd.

"Hey Tiffany hey other people!" Zach exclaimed. I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Oh right well the supporters have a question for you. Which if your not comfortable answering please please don't." I laughed putting my phone infront of Tiffany so she could ask him.

"DO YOU LIKE COURTNEY BACK." she yelled getting really hyper.

"I uh- I um- er- yeah what's the point of denying it. I like Courtney. But no, we arnt dating yet." Zach blushed. I turned around to look at the girls and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Abigail cheering and Ariel glaring.

Glaring at me.

________________________

Zariel haters, it's okay. Zourtney is better than ZARIEL. And no I am not a Zariel hater, I just don't actually ship it. I don't not ship it. I just ship his happiness.

Which means I don't care if he dates Ariel or not I just want him to be happy and then same for Ariel.

So no way in any shape or form is this book hating on Ariel.