Chapter One

Should I do a following spree? I wanna follow active readers though.
I'm slacking on updating this story but my birthday was yesterday. So it's not like I'm ingnoring y'all for No reason. I have a reason... A bad reason but still!

»

"New me new year." I smiled, sassily flipping my hair with the other hand I wasn't recording my snapchat video with. My eyes widened when I realized I messed up.

"FUCK I MESSED UP." I cried, letting go of the button and lazily putting it on my story anyways.

"COURTNEY COME HERE. BROADCAST WITH ME." The sound of my older brother's voice could be heard though out the whole house.

He was back home from his tour. He lived all the way in Texas, and I lived in North Carolina, with my family. Since I was underage and couldn't move out. But he could. So, that's why he came home and visited the family for a while.

I knew I had no say to if I was going to broadcast with him. He was going to make me anyways. Plus, I haven't seen him in a while. I know, I went on tour for a month. But it was a musical.ly  tour and I didn't even see him at all.

"Say hi to the mermaids." Nick ordered, when I just walked into the room. His friend Michael was laying on the couch, already asleep.

"Hey mermaids." I smiled, waving to the mermaids.

Nick was doing random calls to the people he connected to on party line while I was just scrolling though my phone pretending that I was listening.

"Do you want to talk to my sister? She says you sound really hot, and sexy." Nick- I mean Sara giggled, trying to turn the pedophile on.

I rolled my eyes, and began talking to the guy who claimed his name was 'Chris.'

"Hi. My names Nicole. You sound like so fucking hot."  I bit my lip nervously as I spoke in a tone of a drag queen.

"Ugh. You sound so sexy too. Just like Sara." The guys voice was raspy and disgusting.

"Do you hear that?" I asked, Nick in my drag queen tone.

Nick looked confused but went along with it, "No. What are you talking about, stupid!"

"My kitty is meowing, I better got feed it." I covered my mouth trying to muffle my laughs as the guy on the phone sounded like he was moaning.

"I'll call you back baby. I have to help her do a musical.ly." Nick sighed, in his girl voice again.

He hung up and I started laughing. "Shut up, Nick! Your just jealous I'm more musical.ly then you are."

"Being a muser isn't even that hard. All you have to do is hand motions."

I gasped, faking my offended face. I flipped him off, and he laughed again.

"Zachs calling me back." Nick told the broadcast showing him. He started to dance to his ring tone but once it was about to end he answered it.

"I'm not doing anything!" He quickly spoke, I rolled my eyes going back onto Twitter to see the recommendations of songs they wanted me to do a musical.ly about.

@SvckingNbean: do wifi wifey.

I replied to the tweet and Lowkey shaded my brother by saying, "nah that song sucks"