Chapter 18

(A/n. Sorry for not updating in forever! I will try my very best to update more!)

***SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING: Depression.***
**Time skip to a month later**

**(Y/n)'s POV**

It's summer break, finally! I've been feeling rather. Different, I barely laugh and it's getting harder for me to get out of bed, I haven't been able to get to sleep either. Why do I feel like this?

I'm going for a walk. I put on my outfit. I head out for the walk. I'm still living with my friend, (B/n). But she's hanging out with Richie today.

I text Jack saying "Hey Jack.", I go to the park to chill out. I get to the park and I check to see if Jack replied, he hasn't replied yet. I sigh heavily. I look up at the sky as my phone beeps letting me know I have a message. I check the message, it's from Jack. I look at the message from Jack, it says "Hey (Y/n), what's up c;" I reply saying "Not much, can I come over?" he texts back saying "Yeah :D" I respond with "Alright, I'm on my way."

I head over to Jack's house. I arrive to Jack's house and I knock on the door. Jack answers the door and says "Hey. Come in" I walk into his house. I say "Hey." Jack holds my hand in his. We walk to his room, and we sit on his bed. I hug Jack.

Jack hugs me back, he says worriedly "Are you okay?" I say "Jack, I feel-- Depressed.", we break away from our hug and Jack holds me in his arms. He says "Awe, well I'm here for you. Forever and always." I kiss his cheek and say "Thank you."

We hang out for a while. I get a text from (B/n) saying "Hey (Y/n)." I reply saying "Hey, I'm hanging out with Jack, but I'll be back later." (B/n) replies with "Alright, later."

Jack asks "Have you told (B/n) about your. Uh. Depression?" I say "No. Not yet, I don't know when I should tell her." Jack says "Do you want me to be there when you tell her?" I say "Yeah." Jack nods.

**Time skip to a later time**

Me and Jack are on our way to (B/n)'s house, we're going to tell her.

We get to the house. We walk to (B/n)'s room and knock on her door. She opens the door and sees Jack and says "Hey (Y/n), hey Jack." we both say "Hey."

We walk into (B/n)'s room, I say "Can I tell you something?" (B/n) gets worried, she replies with "Yeah. You can tell me anything.", I take a deep, relaxing breath and say "I have.... depression." (B/n) says "oh no." and she hugs me. I hug her back. (B/n) says "It'll get better, and I'm here for you." I say "Thank you." Jack hugs me along with (B/n). I hug them back.

(A/n. Oh wow! This took forever! Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for not updating in forever! But yeah. Hey wait! WE HAVE LIKE 608 READS OML!!!!!! I'm freaking the hell out! Wow :D)

Word count: 528.