Chapter 9

(A/N. I'm evil hehe, so. Hope you all love the chapter, in fact I hope you all love the story! -Madden)

**(B/n)'s POV**

It was the next day, I wake up to see that we are still stuck here. I Really hope someone finds us.

**(Y/n)'s POV**

I wake up. We're still stuck here. I sigh and stretch. (B/n) says "Hey" and I reply saying "Hey" back. I walk over to the door and I try to look out through the bottom.

I can see someone's feet. They seem to be walking towards the door. I quickly go back to the bed. Veronica (or Heather) opens the door, and (Ex Boyfriend's name) comes in with food.

They leave the food at the door. I go over to the food and pick up the food and see a note and I put both the trays of food on (B/n)'s bed. I read the note, the note says "We'll be back later with more food, and we'll have a 'surprise' for you and (B/n) ~(Ex boyfriend's name)".

I show (B/n) the note, and she gasps, she asks me "What do you think the surprise is?" she asks in a more worried tone, I reply saying "I don't know, but let's hope it isn't bad".

**Le time skip brought to you by Delicious Food**

We were too scared to eat the food in case it has poison in it.

(Ex Boyfriend's name) and Veronica (or Heather) opens the door and Veronica (or Heather) says "Why didn't you eat your breakfast?" (B/n) and I stay quiet. (Ex Boyfriend's name) says "Awe, C'Mon babe, you can talk" I just glare at him.

Veronica then says "Ready for your surprise?" the way she says it, it sounds so, cold. Just then (Ex Boyfriend's name) brought out two taser sticks, of course, it just had to be electricity.

Me and (B/n) gets really scared now. (Ex Boyfriend's name) and Veronica (or Heather) walks over to me and (B/n). We walk over to the other side of the room in a more quick pace.

They walk over to me and (B/n), and (Ex Boyfriend's name) says "I wonder what happens when..." and then BOOM. They tase us.

We are knocked out from being tased.

**Time skip brought to you by Pretty Lights**

I wake up on my bed, I see that those sons of bitches left food, I take a deep breath, and I try a piece of (Favorite snack foods that are in pieces). It doesn't seem to do anything bad. I decide that it's rather trustworthy. I just need to be more careful around here.

My friend wakes up and sees the food. I say "It's okay, it's trustworthy." she nods and starts eating.

Just then. There is a loud ear-piercing scream. It sounded like- Veronica (or Heather). . .

(A/N. Alright, alright. Mwahaha, yes a cliffhanger. Anyways. As always, thanks for reading! -Madden)

Word count: 506.