Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s Ex Boyfriend's P.O. V

*1 hour before (Y/n)'s and (Ex Boyfriend's name) meeting*

Secretly, I've been stalking (Y/n) for a while. I think I still have feelings for her. The way her (h/c) hair flows in the wind, and her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I'm going to ask her out. Me and Veronica (Or Heather) broke up a week ago, we've just lost our spark. Although, me and Veronica (or Heather) are still friends.

*At (Y/n)'s meeting with (Ex Boyfriend's name)*

The way she ran into me, I just wanted to hug and kiss her. But I saw that her friend (F/n) was there, and a guy? I secretly gave him the death glare. Then Veronica (or Heather) came out. She walked over to the guy and said "Aren't you from YouTube?" and the guy said "maybe... why?" and then she walked over to (Y/n) and said "Why are you hanging out with him??" she said that in kind of mean way, (F/n) said "Leave her alone". But (Y/n), the guy and her friend ran off somewhere.

I turned to Veronica (or Heather) and said "Who was that guy?" and Veronica (or Heather) replied with "He's from YouTube. His name is Jack Rammyz." I raise my eyebrow, then an idea came to mind.

I grabbed Veronica's (or Heather) hand and ran off to my house.

*Time skip brought to you by creepy ex's*

I took Veronica (or Heather) to my room, I say "I need you to make Jack distracted, while I can get (Y/n) back." she replies with "Okay, because Jack is rather cute," she says with a smile, then she says "Plus I wanna see (Y/n) get jealous that I'm with Jack, while you can 'woo' her." I then start to smirk.

*Time skip brought to you by Scary Evil Plans*

The next day came around rather quickly as I woke up earlier than planned. I went to get breakfast, I decide to get (the least favorite breakfast food). I eat my breakfast.

Veronica (or Heather) comes into the kitchen, and she gets her breakfast. I say "Good morning." she says "Good morning" back.

We then finish our breakfast and then go to the basement to plan out everything else.
----
(A/n Hey, I'm sorry this chapter is rather short. Maybe next chapter will be longer ^u^)

Word count: 388.