Chapter 12

(A/n. I have LITERALLY nothing prepared for this chapter, sorry if it's boring, I've caught a serious case of writers block x_x T-T)

**(Y/n)'s POV**

The next day, we wake up and get ready for school.

**Time skip**

We arrive to school, we see (Ex Boyfriend's name) and Veronica (or Heather), they glare at us. Me and (B/n) head off to our classes.

After our morning classes, we go to lunch, me and (B/n) get our lunch and sit down outside, it was a sunny day. Not too windy. Not too hot. It was a great day. It was a normal day.

I actually started to wonder why nothing has happened. But I just brushed it off, enjoying the fact that nothing has happened that is bad.

(B/n) says "I've noticed something. Veronica and (Ex Boyfriends name) haven't tried to hurt you or me today.", I reply saying "I know, it's weird. But I did see (Ex Boyfriend's name) glare at us. It was the only weird thing that happened. Well for now.", (B/n) says "Wow." I nod. I get a text from Jack saying "Hey beautiful." I look at the text and reply saying "Hey cuteness." I'm giggling so much that I don't realize that (B/n) looking at the text messages over my shoulder.

(B/n) chuckles, she says "Awww!!", I slightly jump. I begin to chuckle. I say "He's so sweet", (B/n) says "I hope I can meet a cute, sweet guy" she says chuckling. I say "You will. And I'll help ya!" I grab (B/n)'s wrist and walk around looking for cute guys. I see a guy named Richie, he's a really nice guy, I don't talk to him much, but sometimes we talk, I bring (B/n) over to Richie. We both say "Hi." to Richie.

Richie says "Oh hey, (Y/n)." I say "This is my friend, (B/n), I brought her here to talk to you, you may like her" I chuckle.

I go off somewhere to spy on (B/n) and Richie, they seem to be having a good conversation. I have the feeling they will be great friends. But me and (B/n) are still going to be the best-est friends, who knows Richie may like to meet Jack someday.

(A/n. ALRIGHT, so this will give me a better chapter next time, hopefully. Alright well bye for now Fellow Food Lovers!! -Madden)

Word count: 404.