Chapter 10

(A/n. So there's lots of swearing in this chapter...)

**(Y/n)'s POV**

My eyes widen as I hear the scream. I look out through the bottom of the door and I don't see anything. I begin to think that (Ex Boyfriend's name) did something to Veronica (or Heather), but I wouldn't complain.

I then hear (Ex Boyfriend's name) say "Shut the hell up!" Veronica says "You hit me. You son of a bitch!" I hear, what sounds like a glass breaking. (Ex Boyfriend's name) says "How dare you throw that bottle at me!!" Veronica says "Oh I dare!!!" it seems to be getting louder.

**Time skip brought to you by, Creepy Sounds**

They are still fighting. It sounds like they're fighting about money. I have no idea why they'd be fighting about money.

They finally stop. It was getting rather annoying. They come down and (Ex Boyfriend's name) says "You both are loads of trouble." Veronica gets the taser stick out and (Ex Boyfriend's name) follows suit. Me and (B/n) starts to worry.

Just then, they tase us. (B/n) passes out from being tased, surprisingly I didn't pass out. (Ex Boyfriend's name) and Veronica (or Heather) laughs like a couple of motherfuckers.

I swear if they keep hurting me and (B/n), I'd kill them. Sadly if I do that. I'd go to jail. Oh wait, we're already in a jail.

They leave and go upstairs. I just sit on my bed and sigh. I then fall in a deep sleep.

**Time skip**

(B/n) and I wake up. (Ex Boyfriend's name) screams "W-What are you doing h-" a loud thump goes through the whole house. Veronica (or Heather) screams out "What a-are you doing with tha-" another loud thump goes through the whole house again.

(B/n) says "What. Is. Happening?" I shrug and the sound of a door opening goes through our ears. I look under the door and see feet approaching. I quickly walk over to (B/n) and the door opens revealing.... Jack!

Me and (B/n) runs over to Jack. We hug him as he hugs back. I say "Thank god you're here" and (B/n) says "Definitely!", Jack says "Let's get out of here."

We go upstairs, (Ex Boyfriend's name) and Veronica (or Heather) are knocked out.

**Time skip, sorry for all the time skips T-T**

We go to my friend (B/n)'s house. Jack walks us to the door. (B/n) goes into the house after saying thanks and hugging Jack. Leaving me and Jack alone.

Jack and I hug, and we look into each other's eyes. Jack says "(Y/n), can I tell you something?"

To be continued...
----
(A/n. Sorry for all the time skips T-T and sorry for not having any 'actual romance', it's kinda awkward to me o-o)

Word count: 482.